SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#56354 - 01/16/02 10:11 AM KN6000 Fade Out
John North Offline

Loc: Alfreton, Derbyshire, England
Hi everyone
As a recent mover from the technote forum, I'd like to kick off with this query

When I use Fade Out, I set it to 8 bars and it fades as I like it. However, when I use the swell pedal, the sound fades, almost instantly (most annoying) Anyone any ideas?

Until I find an answer, then I just ease back on the swell pedal.

John North

#56355 - 01/16/02 11:51 AM Re: KN6000 Fade Out
Graham UK Offline

Loc: Lincolnshire UK
John. I am guessing that you have little movement within the pedal between No Sound Output and Full Sound Output because this would give you the effect you have stated.
A friend of mine had the same problem with a swell pedal connected to his KN6000. The swell pedal was not a dedicated Technics one. The problem was found to be the value of the potentiometer resistor inside the pedal.

Graham UK

#56356 - 01/16/02 01:27 PM Re: KN6000 Fade Out
John North Offline

Loc: Alfreton, Derbyshire, England
Hi Graham
Thanx for the prompt solution. I'll know what to look for if I change the pedal. Thanx again from nearby Alfreton
John

Quote:
Originally posted by Graham UK:
John. I am guessing that you have little movement within the pedal between No Sound Output and Full Sound Output because this would give you the effect you have stated.
A friend of mine had the same problem with a swell pedal connected to his KN6000. The swell pedal was not a dedicated Technics one. The problem was found to be the value of the potentiometer resistor inside the pedal.

Graham UK

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online