SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#381968 - 01/19/14 03:34 PM F.A.O. Bill Norrie - KN7000
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Hi Bill,

I thought you might like to know that I now have another KN7000 and it's in pristine condition. A gentleman by the name of Giovanni (whom I suspect you'll know of already) emailed me and asked if I was still interested in the KN7. He suggested he bring it to my home and leave it with me for awhile to "try it out". To cut a long story short, all the sets on my SD cards played perfectly on it, although I have to admit my brain isn't as keen as it was and I had trouble remembering what to do for a day or two. Now that I have it, I can try out the disks you were asking about. However, Giovanni isn't available right now, so as yet, it isn't paid for so if you don't mind I'd rather wait until it is - just in case I mess it up.

If you like, you can send me a personal email detailing exactly what you'd like me to do.

Audrey

#381974 - 01/19/14 04:31 PM Re: F.A.O. Bill Norrie - KN7000 [Re: Audrey Turner]
hbinfo2001 Offline

Loc: Quebec Canada
Hi Audrey,hi had wish you a kn7000 for 2014 I am happy for you.
About remembering,don't worry I am to.You should chain your kn7000 to the wall because nobody will take it away from you
That's what I have since last october because it took a long time to find the kn7000,with my sd5 USB SD card reader its a dream.
I which you good luck with the greadist keyboard for many many years

#382005 - 01/20/14 02:42 AM Re: F.A.O. Bill Norrie - KN7000 [Re: hbinfo2001]
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Hi Audrey, Thanks for your message... I'll get back to you later via email - I'll be away from home for a few days......

Cheers smile
Bill

#383088 - 01/30/14 08:21 AM Re: F.A.O. Bill Norrie - KN7000 [Re: Bill Norrie]
hbinfo2001 Offline

Hi Audrey,Did your wish came trow for the kn7000
thanks

#383461 - 02/01/14 03:16 PM Re: F.A.O. Bill Norrie - KN7000 [Re: Audrey Turner]
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Hi Bill,

I received your email and replied to it, but it came back with a message it couldn't be delivered because of a malfunction - whatever that means. However, I have to say I do not have problems sending emails to others so I haven't a clue as to why it couldn't be sent.

Changing the subject, you'll be pleased to know that I now own an almost brand-new KN7000. I kept all my pedals and SD Cards and all work perfectly - it's as though the keyboard has come 'home' and what a joy it is to play again. I cannot thank Giovanni enough for contacting me. He actually delivered it in person to my home and stayed for a few hours playing his accordion which he has had converted to play some of the Yamaha styles through the accordion using foot pedals and a remote control. George and I thoroughly enjoyed his visit and by the time he left, we both felt he was "an old friend" if you know what I mean. He even offered to come to our Club in the very near future to give us an afternoon's entertainment which I thought was very kind of him. We will arrange it when the better weather gets here - if it ever does.

Anyway, the offer is still there if you'd like me to try anything out on the KN7000. Just email me and we'll go on from there.

Audrey

PS. Nigel - sorry for using your Forum like this, but I didn't want Bill to think he is being ignored. I hope you'll understand.

#383482 - 02/01/14 06:36 PM Re: F.A.O. Bill Norrie - KN7000 [Re: Audrey Turner]
hbinfo2001 Offline

Very happy for you,I know you will enjoy it for many years,
yesterday I was playing with the music styles function,very good arranger

#384234 - 02/10/14 02:57 AM Re: F.A.O. Bill Norrie - KN7000 [Re: Audrey Turner]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Originally Posted By: Audrey Turner
PS. Nigel - sorry for using your Forum like this, but I didn't want Bill to think he is being ignored. I hope you'll understand.

No problem at all Audrey. You are always welcome to use the forum as you need to. That is why it is here for you.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online