SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#40683 - 05/24/07 01:50 PM Get Together
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Hi Roger,

What's the latest on the proposed get together?

Have you tried the websites I gave you, if you have, I bet you got a shock when you found out the costs involved.....

Good luck!

Audrey

#40684 - 05/24/07 01:54 PM Re: Get Together
RMepstead Offline

Loc: Wootton Bassett - Wiltshire - ...
Now that additional names to add to the list seem to have momentarliy dried up I think the next stage is to establish 'group' contact with all interested parties and then establish a best 'when' for the event in terms of month; weekday v weekend; etc etc.
I rather think Cambridge is turning out to be the centre of the universe so Audrey has kindly sent me details of all appropriate hotels in that area and I must then spend some time finding out whether they can offer a special deal on 'free' meeting room and cut price overnight stay.
As far as an agenda for the day/2 days? I guess that one is a bit further down the track...it does seem to me that providing we have a number of KN7000's present there could well be a goodly period of interchange of knowledge without the need to have a formal / organised approach to that period.
Well, that's my thinking so far...back to working out how to manage a group collection of the e-mail addresses of the interested parties..
Rog

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online