Hello,

I want to assign different right hand sounds to each variation for different rhythms.

According to the "How do I do it" page 10 4th section, I can assign different sound to a rhythm when MSA is selected to PANEL MEMORY.

I notice that I can only save to bank A1, A2, A3, and A4. I can not save to B1, B2, B3 and B4. (I can save it however when I recall it, it always cames to A1-A4 when pressing different variations)

Is there any way to save the right hand sound for a specific rhythm at different bank other that A1-A4 and to be able to call them?

We have 13 different bank at the KN7000 . Bank A-C and 1-10.

I want to be able to assign different banks to different rhythms so that I will not have the same right hand sound for all the rhythms.

Currently only A1-A4 comes up for any rhythm when choosing Panel Memory (when pressing and holding the MSA). although I saved it on banks B1- B4.

I want to be able to assign different right hand sound to different rhythms at differnt banks using the panel memory feature. Can it be done?

Although I save the sounds in B1-B4 when pressing on different variation it always comes to A1-A4.

For instance:

I want to save Tango with A1-A4
and I want to save Ballad with B1-B4
and when chossind Tango Variation 1,2,3,4 will be with A1-A4 and Ballad variation 1,2,3,4 will be with B1-B4 respectively
Is it possible? if so How?

Thanks for your time,
Doron