SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#57384 - 01/10/05 03:14 PM New Forum in synthzone but maybe not for Technics forum Members?
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Nigel posted this info in the General Arrangers forum. I don't recall seing it posted in the Technics Forum. I wonder why not?
Quote from Nigel
"There is now a new forum especially for OT chat. It is called "The Bar" and is a place where people can chat generally. You still need to be civil but apart from that the conversation can be about anything.
Drop in sometime, say hello and stay for a chat."

[This message has been edited by Nigel (edited 01-09-2005).]
Bebop

#57385 - 01/10/05 03:39 PM Re: New Forum in synthzone but maybe not for Technics forum Members?
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
I think because that's where the problem of OT's exists,or existed.
There was critisizm of sports and personal topics.

Bernie

#57386 - 01/10/05 05:01 PM Re: New Forum in synthzone but maybe not for Technics forum Members?
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi Bebop,
no doubt everyone is welcome. Poor Nigel probably hasn't had the opportunity to post it in all the forums. Plain don't know how he keeps up. Bartending & running the forums ( haa haa )

best wishes
Rikki

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BEBOP:
[B]

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#57387 - 01/11/05 12:14 AM Re: New Forum in synthzone but maybe not for Technics forum Members?
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Thanks rikki. I know you have already been over for a visit. Aussies always know a good pub when they see it. The General Arranger Forum is for all arranger keyboardists which of course includes Technics owners, so I made the announcement there for everyone to see. I plan to put up a link at the top of all the pages to jump to "The Bar" and that will be present on all the forums including this one.

I look forward to seeing you all over there. And there is no restriction on topic. It may be about music but doesn't have to be.

It's always Happy Hour at The Bar . There are No dress rules. Just be civil to the other patrons.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online