SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#58612 - 02/02/04 02:01 PM We are still Growing
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI all Technics Forum Members,
Welcome to all new Members.
I just noted that we now have 15,000 posts in this forum. That is impressive.
Thanks to all and especially Nigel for providing this forum for us.
There is a PayPal icon at the top of this page if anybody really wants to show their appreciation to Nigel who defrays part of the expense of the Synthzone from his own family budget.
Best to all
Keep on keeping on
Thanks for making my job easy

------------------
BEBOP
Moderator SynthZone TECHNICS FORUM
http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=25
Bill Forrest in SAN JOSE, CALIF. USA
bforrest@ix.netcom.com ICQ # 562519
Homepage http://www.anycities.com/bebop/

#58613 - 02/02/04 02:37 PM Re: We are still Growing
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi Bill and Nigel,
without doubt this great Synthzone-forum is an succesfull answer to a need, referring to a new milestone of 15 thousand posts.
Thank you both very much for the energy you put in this forum to keep it on speed on the worldwide digital highway
Thanks,
Cees

#58614 - 02/03/04 12:04 AM Re: We are still Growing
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Thanks Cees !!! And many thanks to you for providing and maintaining the KESO website that provides a great service to Technics owners. Everyone that posts on our forums and contributes info to help other Technics users deserves thanks as well. It's a community effort really.

#58615 - 02/03/04 09:35 AM Re: We are still Growing
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Hey Cees,
Thank you for your response.
You yourself have been responsible for a great part of our forum growth as well. I thank you for that.
Now you have started your own forum and I am sure it will do really well. I have been, there, registered, posted and am proud to be a member of what will be another great forum.
I am sure we will all continue to work together for the good of the order. That is what it is all about.
Thank you for your efforts on behalf of our members.
Best to you and yours
Bebop

#58616 - 02/03/04 11:15 AM Re: We are still Growing
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
Just my two cents worth again! While I may not be a major contributor to this wondeful Forum, I have, time and again, tried to express my appreciation for all the great information and advice that appears here almost daily. A day without SynthZone is like a day without sunshine to me. May I take another opprtunity, therefore, to thank Nigel, BEBOP, Cees, and all the others who take their valuable time to make this the greatest source of Technics knowledge, fun and advice there is. Technics may be "going down the drain", but this Forum is going to continue to rise to even greater heights, of that I am certain. Thanks everyone for your incomparable work and contributions to the Technics music world of keyboard magic.

Ted Rose

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online