SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#51682 - 12/09/03 03:57 PM How Do I Do That
Tony Lawton Offline

Loc: England
I desperate to get hold of the acclaimed 'How Do I Do That' extended manual for the Kn6500. I ordered one on line on Walt Tenay's site and got an automated e-mailed confirmation, since which I have not been able to contact Walt with payment details.(the e-mails are returned undelivered.) Does anyone know where else I can purchase the book please. Time is running out before Christmas and I think Santa wants to bring it!!
Thanks
Tony

#51683 - 12/10/03 01:18 AM Re: How Do I Do That
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Hi Tony
I quess you could try and call him at 1-843-365-9860 if you can't find another source

Bernie

#51684 - 12/10/03 04:06 AM Re: How Do I Do That
Walt Tenay Offline

Loc: Rutherfordton, NC
Hi,

Your automated response came through with
no complete information. The automated response lets you order but payment arrangements must be made if outside the US.

I wrote you twice about this. The book is
$49.95 plus additional postage of $7-9.00 Global priority Mail. Check your email again for payment options.

We have a very limited book supply and can
ship a book out to you today by choosing a
payment method I mentioned.

Hope this helps.

Walt Tenay

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Lawton:
I desperate to get hold of the acclaimed 'How Do I Do That' extended manual for the Kn6500. I ordered one on line on Walt Tenay's site and got an automated e-mailed confirmation, since which I have not been able to contact Walt with payment details.(the e-mails are returned undelivered.) Does anyone know where else I can purchase the book please. Time is running out before Christmas and I think Santa wants to bring it!!
Thanks
Tony

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online