SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#52737 - 10/22/03 10:09 AM A Question for Alec
Walt Meyer Offline

Loc: Silver City, NM USA
Hi Alec,
I have just finished reading the KN6000/KN6500 extended manual from cover to cover. I would like to say that it is very detailed, easy to follow and very well organized.
When you have time, perhaps you can answer a question.
I would like to know how to make the Banjo voice reiterate. I can get some repeats using Multi, but that is not what I am looking for. I went back through the manual but could not find anything relating to that subject. Also, it would be nice if the reiteration was touch sensitive.
Thanks in advance,
Walt

#52738 - 10/22/03 11:26 AM Re: A Question for Alec
technicsplayer Offline

Hi Walt,
thanks very much, you're lucky someone mailed me there was a question here. Since there's already a dual trigger Tremolo Banjo I suspect you want a permanent repeat as long as you hold the note down? Just select Banjo and switch on digital effect, it's set to repeat for that voice by default Fine tune in sound edit, effect, page 2.

#52739 - 10/22/03 07:49 PM Re: A Question for Alec
Walt Meyer Offline

Loc: Silver City, NM USA
Thanks Alec,
That is exactly what I have been looking for. I don't quite understand why I didn't run onto that by myself as I have been through the functions of the keyboard, forwards, backwards, and sideways, but missed that one.
Another example of how extensive the programming of the KN7000 is and how difficult to remember all of it.
Alec, my hat goes off to you for all of your help to us on the more difficult and obscure operations of the KN7000.
Thanks again.
The best to you,
Walt

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online