cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi best forummers,
underneath the last new songs that were added on KESO:
* 20-08-03: Bill Norrie (KN7000)
* 19-08-03: Colin Leaney (KN7000)
* 17-08-03: Joan Banfield (KN7000)
* 17-08-03: John North (KN7000)

You are very welcome on www.keso.nl and visit the Guest Players' Personal Page for downloading their songs.
Enjoy their music,
Cees

[This message has been edited by cees (edited 08-20-2003).]

#57992 - 08/19/03 01:48 PM Re: New songs on KESO
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi Cees,
just visited your new site & it looks great.
There must be something bizzare with my computer, though. It chops off part of the right hand side ie I can only partially access some of the songs. I can see the numbers 1 to 10 and the first 2 or 3 letters of the song name. I've also tried resizing my screen, to the format you recommend, but it still chops it, off and I end up with a blank section. Has anyone else had a similar problem?
Shouldn't complain as I can at least get access to songs 1 to 10 ( haahaa)

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#57993 - 08/20/03 12:08 AM Re: New songs on KESO
cees Offline

Hi Rikki,
I have checked it out on various computers, but to me it seems all OK???
So I've no explanation for that, or it must be the long,long data-line from Holland to Australia and the other half arrives tomorow??
I guess it's your (browser)software-settings?? Please let me hear if anyone else has this problem too.
Best greetings,
Cees.

Quote:
Originally posted by rikkisbears:
Hi Cees,
just visited your new site & it looks great.
There must be something bizzare with my computer, though. It chops off part of the right hand side ie I can only partially access some of the songs. I can see the numbers 1 to 10 and the first 2 or 3 letters of the song name. I've also tried resizing my screen, to the format you recommend, but it still chops it, off and I end up with a blank section. Has anyone else had a similar problem?
Shouldn't complain as I can at least get access to songs 1 to 10 ( haahaa)

#57994 - 08/20/03 02:59 AM Re: New songs on KESO
Sandgroper Offline

Loc: Busselton, Western Australia
Hi Cees
Sorry but Ive got similar problems. It has only started in the last week, prior to that I had successfully downloaded a couple of times from your old site and once from your new site. But now when I go there I cannot see any songs in the players page. I go to this page and I get the biog and pictures, but no song list, just the numbers. I also get the little triangle logo at the left bottom of screen saying "done but with error on Page". However I went to your "Pads" page, and had no trouble downloading your couple of examples from there.
I haven't done any alterations to my browser settings lately in any case I would think that if they were the problem it should not load from the "pads" page.
Maybe the Dykes have sprung a leak over there and you've got damp connections mate!!
Regards
Eddie

Quote:
Originally posted by cees:
Hi Rikki,
I have checked it out on various computers, but to me it seems all OK???
So I've no explanation for that, or it must be the long,long data-line from Holland to Australia and the other half arrives tomorow??
I guess it's your (browser)software-settings?? Please let me hear if anyone else has this problem too.
Best greetings,
Cees.

#57995 - 08/20/03 04:52 AM Re: New songs on KESO
cees Offline

Hi Eddie & Rikki,
I have just (20-08-03) made some modifications. If you have time, please check. Don't forget to 'refresh' (F5) your screen before checking.
I appreciate your report.
Kind regards,
Cees
Oh yeah, Eddie, do you know why we have all those dykes here?... To avoid that all the dutchman runs into the sea

#57996 - 08/20/03 07:10 PM Re: New songs on KESO
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
THis topic is for info only from Cees regarding the new songs installed on his website for your download.
PLEASE DO NOT ADD ANY OF YOUR REPLIES TO THESE INFORMATION POSTS THAT CEES MAKES. SHOULD YOU HAVE A NEED TO RESPOND THEN START A NEW TOPIC AND REFERENCE IT TO CEES INFORMATION POST.
THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH

------------------
BEBOP
Moderator SynthZone TECHNICS FORUM
http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=25
Bill Forrest in SAN JOSE, CALIF. USA
bforrest@ix.netcom.com ICQ # 562519
Homepage http://www.anycities.com/bebop/

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online