SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#40481 - 07/08/03 01:59 PM Technics Evolution Topic Closed
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
I closed this topic because of troublemakers posting garbage and trying to create problems once again. Yup the same people. I cleaned out the garbage and closed it down.
We are not going to tolerate this problem on this forum any longer. IF they want to call it censoring then so be it. It will be just that. Every member knows why this forum exists and those that can't respect that are invited to join another forum and leave us in peace. I have tolerated some of these people for nearly two years and that is long enough. It seems it will go on forever unless I take a firm stand.
I AM TAKING A FIRM STAND. I WILL DELETE ANY MORE GARBAGE POSTS THAT I SEE, UNTIL NIGEL DELETES ME.
I have received my KN7000 and it is just awwesome as you have all told me. I am happy I took your advice and ordered it.
I will not be around much for the next few days so if there is a problem here in OUR FORUM, just email me and I will come in and take care of it.
Like they say, IT IS SHOWTIME. Troublemakers have been warned for the last time

------------------
BEBOP
Moderator SynthZone TECHNICS FORUM
http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=25
Bill Forrest in SAN JOSE, CALIF. USA
bforrest@ix.netcom.com ICQ # 562519
Homepage http://www.anycities.com/bebop/

#40482 - 07/08/03 02:32 PM Re: Technics Evolution Topic Closed
Catsailor Offline

Thanks Bebop! This move is greatly appreciated.

Also, congratulations on your new KN7000. Hope you enjoy it.

Peter

#40483 - 07/08/03 05:31 PM Re: Technics Evolution Topic Closed
Douglas Dean Offline

Loc: Prospect Heights IL USA
Me to and me too. Too many two’s? Which two is right? Anyway, to me it seems to be necessary to empty the garbage. Too much garbage stinks if it is left too long. To say the least, to have too much garbage for two years is too long to tolerate so to take it to the trash is not pleasant but I too agree, it is too much to put up with, and I agree too. Dump it! Dump it but not the new KN, that would be too much. Enjoy the seven so, after the dumpin enjoy the plunkin. Then after a few days let us know how much you enjoyed the dumpin and plunking. Happy playing.

Grandpa Doug

#40484 - 07/08/03 06:13 PM Re: Technics Evolution Topic Closed
Walt Meyer Offline

Loc: Silver City, NM USA
Bebop,
Good for you!
I monitor the General forum from time to time and it is absolutely sickening to read the garbage that is allowed on that post. I put the hackers, the spam generators, the virus propagators and the garbage posters all in the same class.
They should get a life!
Just my opinion,
Walt

#40485 - 07/08/03 07:14 PM Re: Technics Evolution Topic Closed
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
[troublemakers posting garbage and trying to create problems once again.

Bebop, Thank you!!! This is a great forum. The only way it can stay that way is to have a good person who will guide and lead. AND---Who has the guts to stand up when it's needed.

Enough, let's go on to the keyboards. In your case, the KN7000. Wow, nice isn't it. When I got mine, I had a time walking past mine without touching it.

Cheers for Bebop, John C.

#40486 - 07/08/03 11:34 PM Re: Technics Evolution Topic Closed
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi Bill,
congratulations and much pleasure with you new toy. I'm sure you will love it and thanks for the first 'jazzy' song you send us. It sounds happy. I think more will follow . See you on KERS
Kind regards,
Cees.
P.S. I don't know the content of the 'kind of garbage' that was posted, but I respect and appreciate that you stand and act for good behaviour on this forum. There's is already enough 'agression' around us. Let this be a place where we can share our interesses, without that. I noticed that till sofar it can, thanks to all members and particular you.

#40487 - 07/08/03 11:45 PM Re: Technics Evolution Topic Closed
Ann in New Zealand Online   content

Loc: New Zealand
Thank you Bebop for all your hard work with this Forum. It is most appreciated - long live the Forum with you as its Moderator. I know everyone says this is like a family but hope we can keep it a happy one. Hope you are enjoying your 7000.

#40488 - 07/09/03 01:57 AM Re: Technics Evolution Topic Closed
waterschip Offline

Loc: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Hi Bill,
congratulations too and thanks for the first 'jazzy' song you send.

I don't know the content of the 'kind of garbage' that was posted. But I don't know Gunnar as a garbage maker in the past. Instead he contributed also some nice things and even on his site make room for KN stuff (mind you the Alex Pagida songs)

rgds.
Willem

[This message has been edited by waterschip (edited 07-09-2003).]

#40489 - 07/09/03 07:17 AM Re: Technics Evolution Topic Closed
AlexGreen Offline

Loc: Beachwood NJ USA
Hi Bill,

It did not take you long to get the feel of your 7000.

Hard to beleive you have had it only a few days.
Your first recording was very good. Nice jazzy sound. Really swings.
What happens when you have this board for a month.
Look out Larry Gosmeyer.

Everyone with kindness and decency in their heart knows you have been an inspiration to all forum members.
Your hard work and devotion in making this forum the success it is today is clearly visiable
As long as you continue to be our moderator we have little to fear of this forum going the way of Technote.

Thanks for your hard work.
Alex

#40490 - 07/09/03 08:42 AM Re: Technics Evolution Topic Closed
Alain Offline

Loc: De Panne , Belgium
I posted the keyboards I had ...also other brands and this was deleted by Bebop.
I think I did not post anything to offend someone.

Why deleting it ? Send us a mail and explain it in a proper manner and there wil be no problems.

Greetings and be nice for each other ...that's the main thing.

Alain

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online