SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#42889 - 06/12/03 11:28 AM Thanks to all in this forum. Also for kn files!
Sparky Offline

Loc: lewiston maine usa
I know I do not participate here any more nor do I care for the style of music play by you folks " I'm into hard rock" But, I would like to give thanks to all who have Sent in kn files! I have enjoyed hearing my 6500 play different things in NX format! Thanks goes out also for the people that have kept this forum alive for so long. I used to be one of those people. We all remember it getting kinda dead in here at times and well, I had a lot of other things going on with work and family. I used to spend time on the computer but my computer time is seldom now. I am not retired like most here, so I have little time. Thanks also to Bebop for his patience with all you whiners! haha Okay a few at least. Ummm, Thanks to the helpers in way of the help with issues via kn?? I used to need and recieve help with my kn6500 here at times. I have nice memories of the time spent here. And I am sorry lifes other details, and enjoying things have become more important or enjoyable to me than my computer life and friends. As my free time is sparse. But I did want to say thanks to all here. I may find some time to post and comment here once again.

[This message has been edited by Sparky (edited 06-12-2003).]

#42890 - 06/12/03 01:03 PM Re: Thanks to all in this forum. Also for kn files!
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Sparky,
I hope you can find time to record and share some of your "Rock" songs. I for one enjoy all kinds of music

Larry Hawk

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#42891 - 06/12/03 03:58 PM Re: Thanks to all in this forum. Also for kn files!
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Hey Tony (Sparky),
Good to hear from you again. Glad you are still in the alltogether. Did you get a new computer. Do you want to be put back on the list again now that you are back posting here and got a working computer. Just let me know and it is done.
Thanks for your posts, always lively and inspiring
Best to you
Bebop

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online