SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#43732 - 02/28/03 10:42 AM Public Thank you to Nigel our FORUM OWNER
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
I would like you all to know that it has been my pleasure to be the moderator of the Technics Forum under Nigel's guidance. He took me on with no experience as a moderator and allowed me to make my own mistakes and learn from them. He has always been responsive to my requests to him for guidance and I feel I have learned a great deal from him that reflects back into my personal life and my friends and family have noticed the difference.
Thank you Nigel for this learning opportunity. I have always found you to be right and politically correct.
You must really be a deep thinker.
Best to you all
Bebop

#43733 - 02/28/03 08:58 PM Re: Public Thank you to Nigel our FORUM OWNER
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
Hey BEBOP! I think Nigel deserves all the thanks you offer, but I personally want publicly to add my heartfelt thanks to YOU, as well, for all the incredible work you have put in to make this Forum such a joy to us all. Hope your birthday was a delight, but you are the one who always gives us the greatest of gifts--your willingness to work for us and share your expertise in all things musical! Thanks Nigel and, of course thanks BEBOP!!

Ted

#43734 - 03/01/03 05:55 AM Re: Public Thank you to Nigel our FORUM OWNER
ogre Offline

Loc: UK
Hear hear to that and well said Ted.

Ogre

#43735 - 03/01/03 01:56 PM Re: Public Thank you to Nigel our FORUM OWNER
Anonymous
Unregistered

It takes two to Tango and you dudes seem to be in step. The Forum is growing because of you two and of equal importance is the wonderful assistance give to the members by fellow members. All have assisted me greatly, especially our good friend Alec.

Looking forward to bigger and better things to come.

Fran in Florida

#43736 - 03/01/03 11:53 PM Re: Public Thank you to Nigel our FORUM OWNER
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Thanks to you BEBOP for the work you have done in cultivating an active Technics community online here. And I just now saw your birthday thread. I'm glad you had a good 71st birthday and I hope the coming year is a happy and musical one for you.

#43737 - 03/03/03 03:09 AM Re: Public Thank you to Nigel our FORUM OWNER
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
I too want to express my appreciation to Nigel and Bebop. Wheras, I haven't had the pleasure of direct correspondence from Nigel, I have from Bebop, and what a jewel he is.
This is the first venture for me into any forum and I was a bit hesitant to post for fear of ridicule,perhaps. For the encouragement of other "newbies", may I say this.
Joining a forum is like moving to a small town. People sit back and judge your attitude, level of expertise, and spirit of cooperation. If you come accross as genuine and not too opinionated, you will be well received and can make genuine friends. not to mention, receive help on any Technics problem you bring to the forum. Conversely,however, you can expect lightning fast censureship for the opposite approach.

Just like real life.

IMHOP

Bernie

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online