SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#56095 - 11/03/02 12:03 PM kn7000 connection to television
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm having trouble with the video socket to television connection on the KN7000.I seem to have followed all the instructions and still can't get it to work. I put a posting on the Technote site which explains it all as I have done it awaiting the replies and look forward to any suggestions as to what I am obviously doing wrong. Although at this moment in time it is not so obvious to me.
regards
peter b.

#56096 - 11/03/02 06:16 PM Re: kn7000 connection to television
Mike Daniell Offline

Loc: Brisbane, Qld, Australia
Could be a setting on the TV. On my TV (which is a Panasonic) I plug the video connector cable into a socket on the front of the TV, and select AV2 as the TV input source.

Hope this helps.
Mike

#56097 - 11/04/02 01:33 PM Re: kn7000 connection to television
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Mike.
Tried a t.v(friends) with the scart and couldn't get any joy so I have then got my own portable t.v and I have put it directly into the video socket on the front and 'voila' it worked straight away. so now we're a very happy bunch Thanks for your post, it put me in the right direction.
regards
peter
Quote:
Originally posted by Mike Daniell:
Could be a setting on the TV. On my TV (which is a Panasonic) I plug the video connector cable into a socket on the front of the TV, and select AV2 as the TV input source.

Hope this helps.
Mike

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online