SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#54755 - 11/02/02 06:50 AM KN7000.com
Anonymous
Unregistered

What is wrong with this site? After several weeks of trying to log on, and with the help of Alec and Chris Whitehead I finaly got on. Last night I entered with no problem and downloaded styles. Today I try to enter and I get the message "Forbidden" and I cannot get in. I know it is not my computer as others are experiencing the same problems.

Chris if you are reading this forum please check my sign in status. A little communication on this site would be helpfull to many 7000 owners having my same problems as e-mail to you is not very effective.

Fran in Florida

#54756 - 11/02/02 11:17 AM Re: KN7000.com
Anonymous
Unregistered

Something very odd is happening with two web sites. Technote Forum and kn7000.com.
Technote Forum always takes 5 times long to load than any other site I visit. Today I cannot get on.

KN7000.com was working well last night and today I get all kinds of messages saying I cannot get on. I finally received a log in box for user and password but it would not accept.

I am using Cable Internet Service which is very fast and I can go anywhere in the world with no trouble with a few seconds connect.

Why these two sites?

Fran in Florida

#54757 - 11/02/02 12:20 PM Re: KN7000.com
Lanny Offline

Loc: Placitas, NM USA
Fran,
Technote seems to be working ok for me, but KN7000 site has not been available all morning. I get a Microsoft runtime error message.
Lanny

#54758 - 11/02/02 12:30 PM Re: KN7000.com
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Same trouble here with KN7000 site - just keep getting this :
Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0007'
Out of memory
/includes/userdetails.asp, line 3

Technote Site OK.

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#54759 - 11/02/02 04:10 PM Re: KN7000.com
Chuck Piper Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Hi Fran,

I am having the same problem as you with the Technote site. It frequently loads very slowly or not at all. Oftentimes I have to click on "Refresh" after my first attempt to access the site fails. If I don't, the site begins to load and stops. I, too, have broadband (512K) through my cable company and do not have any problems with other sites. I had to click on "Refresh" just a few minutes ago. Didn't have the problem until recently.

Chuck

#54760 - 11/03/02 07:56 AM Re: KN7000.com
Anonymous
Unregistered

I did not think it was my computer. Hopefully Chris will read this thread and make the corrections.

cheers.....Fran in Florida

#54761 - 11/03/02 09:44 AM Re: KN7000.com
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
This sort of things happens now and then,
and you'll never know, maybe the pages are
down due to maintainance and updates......
Less time surfing = more time playing
GJ
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#54762 - 11/03/02 09:58 AM Re: KN7000.com
ogre Offline

Loc: UK
Hear hear to all what's been said. Been after 3000 syles for some time and getting frustrated - again. Come on Chris and do your stuff for us.

Peter

PS As usual Gunnar you're quite right. closing down now and back to the KN7k

#54763 - 11/04/02 12:50 AM Re: KN7000.com
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi to all.
It's mon Nov 4th 08.25 U.K.time.You'll all be pleased to know that I have just been on the kn7000 site and it is up and working again. It probably just wanted the weekend away, like all of us do sometimes? I didn't notice before but you'll tell me if I'm wrong.The site now has 3 pages of new 7000 styles, about 90 in all. So now we're all refreshed and ready to go. The thing is we're going to have to invest in the largest S.D. card to fit them all on.This calls for a stiff drink
Cheers Everyone.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fran in Florida:
What is wrong with this site? After several weeks of trying to log on, and with the help of Alec and Chris Whitehead I finaly got on. Last night I entered with no problem and downloaded styles. Today I try to enter and I get the message "Forbidden" and I cannot get in. I know it is not my computer as others are experiencing the same problems.

Chris if you are reading this forum please check my sign in status. A little communication on this site would be helpfull to many 7000 owners having my same problems as e-mail to you is not very effective.

Fran in Florida

#54764 - 11/04/02 11:32 AM Re: KN7000.com
ogre Offline

Loc: UK
True, the site is back but chris.whitehead@panasonic.co.uk and sitehelp@panasonic.co.uk still come up as invalid addresses.
CHRIS. WHERE ARE YOOOOOOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online