SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#41344 - 05/31/02 07:15 PM Website Plug
Tony W Offline

Loc: Lancaster UK
Hello all,
Have decided to put some of my music up on the web ..... with some trepidation. I am really nervous about you all hearing my stuff but what is the point if only I ever listen to it?
I would really appreciate your comments be they good or bad especially re recording. I listen to everyone else's mp3's and they sound crystal clear. Mine always come out a bit dodgy! Mind you dodgy is as dodgy does!

Ok well the website addy is.... http://website.lineone.net/~the-ant
Only the music stuff is working properly at the moment because if I waited until everything was ready I would have lost my nerve.
Please sign my guest book so that I know you have been
ttfn
Tony

#41345 - 06/03/02 07:40 AM Re: Website Plug
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI Tony W.
I am wondering why you have not participated in our 20 for 1 song project. Volume 5 was just posted on line for a total of 100 songs to date. Volume 6 has 15 open spots if you would care to join our subscription list and include one of your songs. They go all over the world and this is a lot of exposure for your talents, which are quite good as I listened to one of your songs on your website. I couldnt get the first song to DL
Best to you from
Bebop

#41346 - 06/03/02 03:26 PM Re: Website Plug
Tony W Offline

Loc: Lancaster UK
Hello Beebop
Thank you for visiting my site and for your kind words. I have not participated in the 20 for 1 project to date because...
a) I have been busy trying to sort my new site out.....which as you know from experience is still not without it's glitches.

b) I have always been a little reticent about letting others hear me play.

Still seeing as I have put two of my songs on the web for all to see I can't use excuse b)any more can I

I assume the songs are to be in technics format? Will do something tonight and mail it off to you if that is how it works. If it is any different please let me know.
All the best
Tony

------------------
Naked Women Here : http://website.lineone.net/~the-ant
OK OK it's my website really and your as likely to see naked women there as you are to see the Pope in trousers, but it pays to be creative smile )

#41347 - 06/03/02 08:53 PM Re: Website Plug
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
That is Great Tony, glad to hear/see that.
I like that country song you did and I bet the members would too. You can put on three songs from any technics keyboard in technics format. Just zip em up and mail to:
bforrest#ix.netcom.com
thank you a bunch
Bebop

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online