SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#56383 - 04/16/02 02:19 AM problem hdsx6
Alain Offline

Loc: De Panne , Belgium
I think I have a problem with my harddisk hdsx6.
I have version 1.13 installed.
When I load a file that is on the harddisk that I copied from an original disk the song is different than the song that is on the floppy disk.
When I for instance load Ave Maria from the floppy ...I have in panel memory 1 strings (tempo 66) and in panel memory 2 trumpets (tempo 66)

When I load the same file from the harddisk I have in panel memory 1 trumpets (tempo 66) in panel memory 2 flute (tempo 130 !!!)

What is happening...
Every time I load a file from the harddisk I have the same settings in the panel memories.

When I load files from the floppy everything is alright.

Please can you give me some advice ?

#56384 - 04/16/02 05:17 AM Re: problem hdsx6
Lindoz Offline

Loc: Torshalla, Sweden
Hi
Itīs more a memory problem I belive. Check if you have save the PANEL WRITE on the song, correctly. A good thing is to put in a CTL track in the sequencer. Then save your temposettings there.
Lindoz

#56385 - 04/16/02 12:42 PM Re: problem hdsx6
technicsplayer Offline

confirm you actually have a panel memory identified in the files to be loaded in the right hand area of the screen under the load logo.

go to page 2 of the load page and switch everything off except panel memory, then load the panel memory on its own confirming that the correct changes take place. If not the files were not saved properly, and need to be re-saved.

are you looking at bank A results? if you are looking at bank 1 results and load 3 bank panel memories then bank 1 will correctly not change.

on setup & tools page 3 leave the save option mode set to HDD load, then you will always overwrite the correct original combination of files when re-saving from a sx6 load.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online