I have been using the SD1 for a good 8 years or so..and even though I haven't learned many things (the sequencer, recording audio wav vocalizer to link to midi...etc)...I have become very comfortable with basic functions.

I use midi files 95% of the time..I like the easy push button to turn on drums so I can whack a cymbal anywhere I want in the song..

I found the transposition issue regarding global and song...not to mention keyboard specific too ..very confusing. It's still a bit irritating that a global transpose shifts the vocalizer tracks properly, but the song transpose doesn't so in some cases I have to individually transpose the vocalizer track by -1 or something along with the song transpose..

What I'm getting at is I'm familiar with all these things..how similar is the Audya? Will it be easy peasy to pick up the way it's played? Did they keep very similar designs and features handy or will i find a huge learning curve...

Anyone who has experience with both instruments should have a pretty good handle on what I mean. What do you think?