Hello all.
I am a new participant on this forum. Glad that there is such a forum for Ketron. Very useful to read all this. Thanks for that.
I use the SD40 in combination with a Novation Impulse and / or Nordstage 88. As a music duo, but also in a 5 man band. I live in the Netherlands and have bought the ketron products in the Netherlands (Europe). For this I had a Midjay. Also had all kinds of other keyboards like Yamaha Tyros), but the Ketron just has the best sounds. Even the piano sounds can compete with my Nordstage !!!
I have been very well helped by AJ in recent weeks, who helped me in a very pleasant way to make settings on the sd40 in combination with the Novation. Very nice support. Interested !!!

Just a basic question; Can I use all styles of the SD9 or SD 7 for the SD40. Do I have to do special operations for that. Do I have to convert it to a different format, or is the format of the SD 7-9 recognized by the SD40? Any special program needed? Are the new voices of the SD 7-9 usable for the SD40. Is there a database on the forum where these sounds and voices are located?
Thanks in advance.
Henk