Your special extra ordinary copy protection on your styles are beginning to irritate me to the extreme!!! I cannot save any changes to your styles to my registries like I'm used to. Instead, I have to save the changes to the style first, & only then to my registries. Hell, how can I remember if I've already used the style for another song before when I save the new changes...

I made a backup of your styles initially, but now, to my UTTER AMAZEMENT, find that your new styles were not also copied there. I paid for them!!!

Please, I've now stuffed up your "Slow East (R)" style. Please mail it to hennie.vanrooyen@exxaro.com God only knows how many other styles I've also stuffed up in the process... I did not touch your distortion guitars on variation 4 of the style in question, yet I've now lost it altogether.

You should really reconsider this whole copy protection thing of yours... It aint cosher & for the first time since I've had my Audya I'm really p****d off! What's the use of any additions if I cannot back it up???

Regards,

Henni