Hi all,

Over the years I've participated in MANY forums. NEVER before did I experience what I do over here. Most Audya owners are not too keen to communicate.

It just might be a language problem, I'm not sure at all.

In any case, I'll try my best to simmer down a bit. I find even AJ not too keen on communication. How UTTERLY strange...Maybe everyone is just too busy, I don't know.

Well then all, sorry for rattling your cage. I'm known for my entusiasm and for my contributions on the various forums. Over here I feel like we all belong to some "Secret Service" and that we are forbid to exchange useful information. (Note, this has nothing to do with Nigel. This is a GREAT forum, but over here at this "Ketron" section you guys are not overly keen on comminication) Then I must say the same for over at the "Korg" section. Surely I cannot post everything I post here under the "General Arranger" section just to get a response!

I can NEVER stop being very, very excited with my Audya. This is a AWESOME arranger indeed!!! I'll just have to express myself somewhere else.

Have a GREAT day all,

Henni