SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#509801 - 05/13/24 10:54 PM Ketron Event X User
nightowl Offline

Loc: Australia
Hi

I need some help here, how to add new styles( or bulk of styles) from a USB stick to a user and also remove unwanted styles from the user in Ketron Event X.

Dan

#509802 - 05/14/24 01:45 AM Re: Ketron Event X User [Re: nightowl]
asaly Online   content

Loc: Netherlands
It could be that we are the only active members left, because I have already written a few posts here, but so far no response whatsoever. Unfortunately I have an Audya myself, so I can't really help you. But I already noticed with my Audya, that removing styles is almost impossible.

#509803 - 05/14/24 11:26 PM Re: Ketron Event X User [Re: nightowl]
nightowl Offline

It is so easy with SD90. To organize external user styles, (add or remove) by connecting to a PC, choosing a User Folder, copying and pasting styles from USB and working with styles from there. For some reason, it's not the case with Event X. I've tried to save the external style to the user folder, and the style was saved, then I checked the User Folder and I couldn't find a saved style in there. I can modify and save factory sales and see those styles in the User Folder. Recently I've purchased some styles for Event X and the only way to play them is from a USB. I would like to edit some styles and then save them
to a User Folder. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

#509807 - 05/16/24 08:17 AM Re: Ketron Event X User [Re: nightowl]
nightowl Offline

The problem was solved, thanks to Ketron's support.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online