SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#380786 - 01/07/14 06:57 AM Ketron Audya
cwvezina Offline

Loc: Canada
Hi all,
When I download music/styles from my PC the keyboard is updating automatically therefore I cannot do anything on PC/keyboard. Before I purchased the Ajamsonic this never happened.
Can someone help me.
Thank you.

#380787 - 01/07/14 07:55 AM Re: Ketron Audya [Re: cwvezina]
Snoopy Offline

Loc: Northern Germany
Hi Vez,

during the connection between PC and AUDYA ( via USB ) the AUDYA is not accessible. That was as well before AJAMSONIC.

BUT :

After disconnecting the AUDYA it behaves as if it is switched on.

So ALL the AUDIO-DRUMS, -Guitars, and ( that needs the most time ) the *.ins files are loaded again. And that may las up to 5 Minutes.

If you donīt need the *.ins files you can disable the autload function ( saving about 4 minutes boot-time ), but then some voices will sound "funny" laugh

#381070 - 01/10/14 07:11 AM Re: Ketron Audya [Re: Snoopy]
cwvezina Offline

Loc: Canada
Thank you Snoopy!
But the issue is not when I put the power on but while I am downloading stuff from PC to Audya it stopped the downloading before I finish what I have to do.
THank you

#381105 - 01/10/14 09:42 AM Re: Ketron Audya [Re: cwvezina]
Snoopy Offline

Loc: Northern Germany
Hi Vez,

maybe thereīs a problem with the IDE-to-SATA adaptor, some of them seem to cause problems.

Please ask AJ for that, as far as I knwo he helped a few others with similar problems.

After AJs SSD Upgrade I had as well a few reading errors, so I removed his adaptor and replaced it with my old one ( I had a SSD installed already wink ). Now it works without harddisk-problems wink

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online