SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#36848 - 10/08/10 08:56 PM How To Edit /Save Style in AUDYA
leezone Offline

ok,

so i loaded a style straight from usb drive (usb1)

edited in style view, changed tons of stuff, audio style modeling

then saved, gave it a unique name, etc

where did the style save to?
i can't find it? i can't reload the style with edits

how do you edit styles from usb stick?

do you have to copy to User Style first?

if so, them why does it give you save option, ask for name, etc, right off usb stick?
it should not allow to edit/save off usb, it should say "copy to user to edit or save,
or when you goto save it should ask you where in user (which folder) to save to

anyone?
thanks

#36849 - 10/09/10 12:01 AM Re: How To Edit /Save Style in AUDYA
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Yes its confusig all this,but the best way to edit some style is first coppy style to user folder.If you want edit some Ballad style is good to coppy in ballad folder.
After edit and change a style patern save them to the same folder.(Ballad for exsample).Cos you must edd a new name or just save them with no name revriting old one.
Hope I helping you.

#36850 - 10/10/10 06:15 AM Re: How To Edit /Save Style in AUDYA
leezone Offline

This needs to be "fixed"

As I spent 2 hrs editing a style making it perfect
It was sounding amazing
I then hit save Gave it a unique name
Loaded another style. And my masterpiece edited style GONE

AJ. Please explain. I know now to put in user first now But this is misleading. The way Audya allows edit and save from stick.

Maybe I'm missing something?

#36851 - 10/18/10 04:57 PM Re: How To Edit /Save Style in AUDYA
Rusty 999 Offline

Loc: Ireland
leezone, does this also apply to patterns i loaded from my Old X1 to audya ? its just that when i edit a pattern and save it into registration the levels never seem to save -especially the slider levels -even though I save slider settings every time. When I play back the registration a while later the volume has jumped about 50% and everything is far too loud.

#426616 - 10/03/16 01:37 AM Re: How To Edit /Save Style in AUDYA [Re: leezone]
danielbordeiu Offline

Loc: Romania
Has anybody figured out where does the newly edited, renamed and saved style "goes"?
I have exactly the same problem...
That applies also for a style you edit in view mode under a registration... If you first load the style from the dedicated style area, then edit and save, it's all good. But, if you start editing the style within a registration and the you try to save it, bummer...
I've experienced that trying to tweak some imported registrations from a friend's Audya...

And when you're in the main display view, pressing SAVE buton will display a menu where you're supposed to press F2 in order to save a style. Nothing happens....

Somebody, please, help!

#426632 - 10/03/16 10:55 AM Re: How To Edit /Save Style in AUDYA [Re: leezone]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Best is, copy the style to one of the genre folders (i.e. "Ballad") before you edit it. It will stay there, no matter how many edits you made. Look for the style under i.e. "Ballad" "user style"

Henni

#426669 - 10/04/16 10:19 PM Re: How To Edit /Save Style in AUDYA [Re: Henni]
danielbordeiu Offline

Loc: Romania
Even better would be if Audya could create a temporary style in an User Location, the same way the Midjpro is doing. From there you can recall it, rename it and move it anytime before you start editing a new style. This applies in case you start editing a style within a registration.
I consider it a flaw in the OS.
Beside, there's more to say about Audya's OS bugs when it comes to style editing. I'm gonna write a post about it.
It's unacceptable to work with such a limited tool, when all the big competitors invested time and effort to come up with more and more sofististicated and updated style editors in their keyboards.
Ketron is continously treating us disrespectful, and mocking their customers with this bad joke OS.
Nobody ever listen or even care...

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online