SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#363161 - 03/14/13 03:50 PM Searching Midi Code for choosing Left sound
PatSar63 Offline

Loc: France
Hi,

Using a Roland FR7 accordion and Audya4, I succeeded in programming my accordion register buttons to change the right sound on the Audya. I succeeded with my FCB1010 midi pedal as well.
I would do the same but with the left sound this time : But I can't. Does somebody know how to reach the Left sound ? Does it need to use a particular Midi chanel ? A Sysex code ? Has somebody much detail ? It would be really appreciated.
Thanks in advance - Patrick (from France)

#363162 - 03/14/13 03:59 PM Re: Searching Midi Code for choosing Left sound [Re: PatSar63]
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Originally Posted By: PatSar63
Hi,

Using a Roland FR7 accordion and Audya4, I succeeded in programming my accordion register buttons to change the right sound on the Audya. I succeeded with my FCB1010 midi pedal as well.
I would do the same but with the left sound this time : But I can't. Does somebody know how to reach the Left sound ? Does it need to use a particular Midi chanel ? A Sysex code ? Has somebody much detail ? It would be really appreciated.

Hi, yes i'm wondering the same thing also. I use a voice live 2 by tc helicon, and when in midi settings i cancel all other channels but the left one, and set to channel 4, whilst cancelling everything else including pc change etc, i still see midi receive notes coming in on the vl2, which makes harmony almost impossible because of the conflicting midi messages coming through.

Question it worked ok before the OS changes, has this got something to do with it?

Thanks

#363250 - 03/15/13 09:30 PM Re: Searching Midi Code for choosing Left sound [Re: Robbo]
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Originally Posted By: Robbo
Originally Posted By: PatSar63
Hi,

Anyone?

Hi, yes i'm wondering the same thing also. I use a voice live 2 by tc helicon, and when in midi settings i cancel all other channels but the left one, and set to channel 4, whilst cancelling everything else including pc change etc, i still see midi receive notes coming in on the vl2, which makes harmony almost impossible because of the conflicting midi messages coming through.

Question it worked ok before the OS changes, has this got something to do with it?

Thanks

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online