SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#351757 - 09/26/12 11:29 PM My next upgrade...
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Hi all,

It's so quiet over here...

Well, today I'll place my order for the full AJAMSONIC upgrade. I'm really, really also looking forward to this in great anticipation. I'm AMAZED that more has not done so already and that those who did are so hesitant to report back on it. It is really a MAJOR upgrade for the Audya, & I firmly believe one that will change it into a completely new instrument.

There are so many new voices, especially those Awesome new Tyros 4 like choir voices, many, many new audio drums, live guitars, grooves, arps&licks amongst others. Not to mention all the new styles, new algorithms for the harmonizer, new more evenly balanced styles & voices to name but a few. And then off course the extra RAM and the tutorial DVDs which is an absolute MUST have for me!

I'll have EVERYTHING I have now plus so much more!!! Oh boy, life is a feast & it keeps on getting better...

In the mean time, I've started fixing some of those converted Yamaha styles and some are becoming AWESOME new styles indeed!!! You'll find wrong "fret noise" voice selection on most of them & you can either turn the volume down to zero or change it with some other guitar voice. Unfortunately it plays one octave too low & I don't think that it can be corrected onboard the Audya. I'm not yet in a mood to play with any style compiler - I enjoy the onboard live voice additions/changes far too much for now.

Then for those who do not know, I've downloaded a single folder from Create Songstyles called "SD". It has SD registrations, midi files text files and styles. Those 488 midi files (with styles for each one) are easily rated amongst the best I've heard & all of them comes with live displayed lyrics. Although definitely not our cup of tea, it would prove extremely helpful for those of you in the gigging business.

Keep well all my very quiet friends,

Henni

#351808 - 09/28/12 07:44 AM Re: My next upgrade... [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hallejujah!!!

Full Ajamsonic upgrade finally on it's way to me!!! I am a blessed man indeed!!!

Keep well all my friends,

Henni

#351811 - 09/28/12 10:13 AM Re: My next upgrade... [Re: Henni]
gokuss4 Offline

aspect YOUR demos:)

#351918 - 10/01/12 12:47 AM Re: My next upgrade... [Re: Henni]
Machetero Offline

Loc: Tampa, Florida, USA
Henni,

Where in "Create songs and Styles you found the folder "SD"?
Can't find it there?

#351919 - 10/01/12 01:10 AM Re: My next upgrade... [Re: Machetero]
Henni Offline

Hi Machetero,

Send me email to:

buildtofly@yahoo.com

I'll mail to you as I'm not really sure where I've found these - sure it must have been over there but maybe part of another bigger file. I've found some neat stuff over there & I'm most thankful to Ron for that AMAZING site!!!

Keep well my friend,

Henni

#351957 - 10/01/12 10:39 AM Re: My next upgrade... [Re: Henni]
Machetero Offline

Loc: Tampa, Florida, USA
Mail send.

Thanks Henni.

#352005 - 10/01/12 10:35 PM Re: My next upgrade... [Re: Machetero]
Henni Offline

Hi all my friends,

Why is it that so few of you are amazed by the new AJAMSONIC upgrade. I'm having sleepless nights in anticipation of the delivery of mine!!!

I listened to those demos again last night and those styles and voices are just AWESOME!!! I can already see so much use for those.

I should have mine soon and then I'll continue to post some of our recordings over here for all to listen. (Please note, I do not think that our recordings should deserve any special attention - we are just willing to share those with others. Maybe the difference is that everything we do is for free, I don't know, but I'd most definitely like to hear more downloadable MP3 recordings of some of the rest of you.)

The 2012 style upgrade was great, but far too song specific for what we do. AJ's stuff is more suited for general use and you get a ton of those with his upgrade. Unfortunately our Audya is one of the first models produced and as such cannot accept any form of a RAM upgrade without modifications. I'm hesitant to pull it apart, take it to an electronic shop to have it modified. If anything should go wrong, we'll be out of action for awhile and we are just about ready to start using it live. If any of you've gone though this mod yourself, please inform me quickly so that I can change my mind. I have ONLY today to do so!!!

To solve this, I'll get many of the new voices in a compressed format to be able to fit in my RAM. Maybe I'll not be able to hear the difference, but it will always bother me...Knowing my Audya is not all that it could be!!!

Anyway, it's so quiet over here that I just had to express my feelings on this.

Keep well all my silent friends, (Oh how I LOOOooooong to discuss any Audya related stuff with you...)

Henni

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online