SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#350285 - 09/03/12 09:35 PM I'll try to go into "silent" mode...
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Hi all,

Over the years I've participated in MANY forums. NEVER before did I experience what I do over here. Most Audya owners are not too keen to communicate.

It just might be a language problem, I'm not sure at all.

In any case, I'll try my best to simmer down a bit. I find even AJ not too keen on communication. How UTTERLY strange...Maybe everyone is just too busy, I don't know.

Well then all, sorry for rattling your cage. I'm known for my entusiasm and for my contributions on the various forums. Over here I feel like we all belong to some "Secret Service" and that we are forbid to exchange useful information. (Note, this has nothing to do with Nigel. This is a GREAT forum, but over here at this "Ketron" section you guys are not overly keen on comminication) Then I must say the same for over at the "Korg" section. Surely I cannot post everything I post here under the "General Arranger" section just to get a response!

I can NEVER stop being very, very excited with my Audya. This is a AWESOME arranger indeed!!! I'll just have to express myself somewhere else.

Have a GREAT day all,

Henni

#350287 - 09/03/12 10:26 PM Re: I'll try to go into "silent" mode... [Re: Henni]
Mr. G Offline

Loc: Monroe, Mi. USA
Hi Henni, I myself have been quite for some time now. I'm glad to see you so fired up about your Audya, it is one incredible keyboard. I've had mine a little over a year or so and I like you believe it has no equal for the live feel and I think most will agree once they have had a chance to play one. I should have the new 2012 style pen drive from Frank in a day or so. When I check it out I'll let everyone know what I think about it. I have the Audya 5 and just love playing it every day. I just picked up a Jupiter-80 last month and haven't got to deep with it yet but it seems to have alot of great features and sounds. I also am blessed to have a Korg OASYS and a Kronos 76 and I think they are very close in sound with the Kronos with a slight edge. I still have more fun with the Audya. Don't keep silent , even though I don't respond to many threads I ejoy your posts and others as well. I am the Praise and worship leader at Monroe Full Gosple Church here in Monroe ,Mi. a 1200 seat facility with a large Renkus-Heinz P.A. I took my Audya over there and did a few songs and you just couldn't believe the huge live sound. Well its gettin late , gotta get up early for a round of Golf so keep on keeping on. Be Blessed , - Gordon----Mr. G
Mr. G ,OASYS , KRONOS ,Jupiter 80 , AUDYA 5, Midas Venice ,Danley Labs sm-60f's ,Danley TH mini subs, QSC KW 122's,118 sub , Senhieser and Heil , Audix VX-10 , TC_Helicon ,ZOOM 9200, Lexicon ,Alesis ,AKG solid tube ,AB international Power Sub3600

#350289 - 09/03/12 10:38 PM Re: I'll try to go into "silent" mode... [Re: Mr. G]
Henni Offline

Hi Gordon,

Both me & Monica are evangelists in just about all of our spare time. I guess this is why I'm all fired up most of the time. Life has purpose & meaning when one knows Him intimately!!!

Last night I created 3 more registrations for my Audya. Ancient of days, More love more power & Lord I lift Your Name on high.

For the first one, I found & tweaked a style to sound close to exacltly like Ron Kenoly's version, funky bass riffs & all. AWESOME!!! For the others I've used "rockish" type styles that really bring these out to a new dimension. I can never use onboard styles as is & I tweak everyone to my liking. I'm blown away by this all & SUPER inspired. Our music will now go to a new dimension, that's for sure!!!

I've had the Audya now for less than four weeks only. As soon as I know how to make good recordings direct onto the Audya, I'll host here to demonstrate what I mean. I could NEVER do that before with my other arrangers.

We are almost ready to use our Audya live. Going to get myself a good video camera this time round and start capturing some of the stuff.

My 2011 & 2012 style & sound update will also be here any time now. I'm also waiting patiently for my factory restore DVDs so I can upgrade to OS42B. I think I currently miss out on a lot & I now check my mail on a daily basis in great anticipation.

Our vision & promise from Him is to one day have one of those big hydraulic operated mobile sound truck & trailers. We are living and dreaming for that day. In the meantime our purpose built mobile sound trailer will make do.

Keep well my friend & enjoy your golfing session,

Henni

#350296 - 09/04/12 12:59 AM Re: I'll try to go into "silent" mode... [Re: Henni]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Originally Posted By: Henni
In any case, I'll try my best to simmer down a bit. I find even AJ not too keen on communication. How UTTERLY strange...Maybe everyone is just too busy, I don't know.

I can NEVER stop being very, very excited with my Audya. This is a AWESOME arranger indeed!!! I'll just have to express myself somewhere else.

Oh Henni please don't stop posting here. This forum really needs members like yourself. You have a very postitive influence on the forum and it would be very sad to have you stop.

Cheers,
Nigel

#350298 - 09/04/12 01:07 AM Re: I'll try to go into "silent" mode... [Re: Nigel]
Henni Offline

Hi Nigel,

Tx for your post. I was beginning to feel like maybe I'm irritating others over here. Glad to hear that's not the case.

My enthusiasm for the Audy keeps on growing on a daily basis & it's hard for me to keep all my discoveries to myself.

Keep well my friend,

Henni

#350299 - 09/04/12 01:32 AM Re: I'll try to go into "silent" mode... [Re: Henni]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
I really enjoy reading your postings on features of the Audya. They are very informative. While I don't currently have an Audya you make it sound very appealing.

#350301 - 09/04/12 02:01 AM Re: I'll try to go into "silent" mode... [Re: Nigel]
Henni Offline

Hi Nigel,

I should have been an Audya salesman. I'm really not creating hype only. I've listened to most demos of all other new arrangers out there. The Audya surpasses them all.

Before I discovered the AJAMSONIC upgrade demo's, back in my mind I always wanted a Tyros 4 as well purely for those fantastic choir voices. Yes, I know many critisize those, but I have good use for them.

Now AJ offers the same & much more on his upgrade. I purchased some stuff from Ketron so I'm reluctant to spend more right now, but before this month is over I'll also purchase AJs full add-on. It will turn my Audya into something else & I'll no longer miss ANYTHING the Tyros 4 has to offer.

You know how it is with hype - it tends to go away after awhile. My satisfaction with the Audya grows on a daily basis.

Now I'm no special kind of musician, but what I get out of the Audya is stunning to say the least. Hopefully by this weekend I can make some recordings and post here to see if others share in my excitement and to see if it also sounds more real than the norm to them.

I cannot see how ANYONE can be disappointed with what the Audya offers - it's truly in a league of its own. I hope that some of the songs I'll post here can demonstrate that to the non believers. A Professional artist can make any arranger sound good. If I can do so with the Audya, then it MUST be outstanding.

And lastly, ANY arranger that accepts such a huge upgrade as the AJAMSONIC upgrade, has to be in a class of it's own. Something like this has been unheard of till now.

So just imagine what the limitations are if any. And on top of this, Ketron, although slow, has been known for their regular OS updates, most of those for free. No other arranger offers same!

I am well pleased with my choice & I've finally found the ULTIMATE arranger.

Keep well my friend,

Henni

#350305 - 09/04/12 02:40 AM Re: I'll try to go into "silent" mode... [Re: Henni]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Hi Henni

I also enjoy your posts and enthusiasm. I would like to see more discussion of the Audya myself. Unfortunately, I am more of a performer than technician, but would happily participate in any way I can.

Keep it coming.

Bernie

#350309 - 09/04/12 03:06 AM Re: I'll try to go into "silent" mode... [Re: Henni]
vin5451 Offline

Loc: Wellington, Fl USA
I urge you not to stop posting. My comments were not towards you but to the differences of the upgrades. We need demos of Audya with recent OS and upgrades to make comparisons not old os 2.0 demos.

Your enthusiasm is peaking me more and more that I want an Audya but not necessarily the AJamSonic upgrade.

Stay well.

#350312 - 09/04/12 03:10 AM Re: I'll try to go into "silent" mode... [Re: vin5451]
Henni Offline

Hi all,

Thanks for your positive feedback. I hope to post some songs here after this weekend. As is, it will be with OS20C only, but it'll still be amazing.

As soon as I have my full AJAMSONIC upgrade, I'll post some more songs. We sing, I do not play the melody - so I'll not be able to showcase the new voices, but at least you can hear my application of the new styles, drums, live guitars and new harmonizer algorithms.

Keep well all my friends,

Henni

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online