SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#36350 - 09/05/10 06:26 AM I love my new audya
robinkeyboardmagic Offline

Just to let you know, I have updated my Audya and I think it is now playing superbly. Even before the upgrade, I had more good comments from audience members about the sound than I have had with any other keyboard. People (who aren't musicians and have no idea about different keyboards) are always coming up and asking about the sound and where the drummer is! The upgrade is superb - programs are great and playability is so nice. This is the most enjoyable keyboard I have played - andI think I have tried them all!

#36351 - 09/05/10 04:40 PM Re: I love my new audya
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
"robinkeyboardmagic Just to let you know, I have updated my Audya and I think it is now playing superbly. Even before the upgrade, I had more good comments from audience members about the sound than I have had with any other keyboard. People (who aren't musicians and have no idea about different keyboards) are always coming up and asking about the sound and where the drummer is! The upgrade is superb - programs are great and playability is so nice. This is the most enjoyable keyboard I have played - andI think I have tried them all!

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online