This unit is complete with the MU-1 Mouse + a TANDY CM-11 RGB colour monitor (w/ specially made RGB cable and adapter that was like almost 50$ just for the cable and adapter itself ). It is a dream to be able to edit the samples right on a colour monitor! This unit is in Beautiful shape and has ALL the manuals and also a Patch Book (a nice 3 ring Binder) that I made to keep track of the 150 PLUS (WOW!) disks of samples. And a CD I burned with all sorts of editing tools for the PC, different versions of the Operating Systems for the S-550, more patches, etc etc!

It also includes the CD-5 Boot OS (also on floppy) which includes the Utilitys built in, ( I have extra copys of that on floppy as well as backed up on the cd ).

There is TONS of stuff.. This will be more the one box to send! The ONLY reason I am selling it is because I urgently need to replace my synth module . So if you have one that interests me I would consider a trade offer.. plus shipping!

I am willing to trade for some cheaper synth modules! For ex. if you have a couple of yamaha tg-55's i will take that towards part trade! Lemme know what you have!

I am not parting this system out.. please dont ask! Any questions please email me at: b-doggy@usa.net