I've started this post for all Triton users to add their wishes for the next major OS upgrade. Of course, I'm meaning the one to come after 2.0!!!!

I'll start off-

a). SAMPLER- Give us internal resampling PLEASE! This is a must have function for any serious sampler user.
Allow us to use all 64MB of RAM at once rather than dividing it up into 4x16MB chunks.

b). SEQUENCER- Improve/update the quantization options. At least add Swing and Groove quantizing please Korg.
Allow us to directly transpose external modules from the Triton's sequencer.
Add system exclusive support to the sequencer so we can easily set it up to fire off the correct program and effects settings to all our external modules- This shouldn't be something to difficult to implement Korg!
Allow us to Transpose whole songs without being forced to do it track by track- and give us to option to disable the transpose on certain tracks. This feature should be added to the induvidual songs in a cue list also.
Allow multitrack as well as single track patterns (like in Rolands XP series sequencers).
Allow multi track RRRP patterns to be triggered from a single key- like Rolands XP series workstations and Yamahas EX5 workstation.

All Triton users- please add to the above list! Thanks. Korgasm.