GNIStyle v1.0 Shareware demo available (Win95, Win98, WinNT 4, DOS)

This free demo can be used to create simple styles by converting MIDI tracks to KORG i3 style file.
i3 styles have the common i-series format used on i-series style cdroms (e.g. Midicraft Midinet, usb) and original KORG style disks.

It can:
- create new KORG i3 styles
- convert KORG i3 style to MIDI files (*.mid) for modify with your MIDI sequencer
- convert the set of miDI track files to one of the 4 styles within an existing KORG i3 style file (.sty)
- play MIDI tracks to your midi device (MIDI files can be optimized for your keyboard or XG or GM)
- start MIDI sequencer to modify one of the tracks
- supports 10 part variations (VAR1-4, Intro1-2, Ending1-2, Fill1-2) with 1-6 chord variations for 20 different chord types and 6 instruments (DRUM, PERC, BASS, ACC1-3)
=> up to total 36 variations per style
- edit program and mix ( choose programs, volume, balance)
- edit chord variation table that tells which track to play when certain part is active (e.g. VAR2) and chord type e.g. Cm7 is played
. supports pattern compression (to decrease file size)
- edit note key for the notes key in a certain track (if not entered in C Major).
- contextsensitive help
- DOS utilities to convert between styles and MIDI fils
- and more.

read gnistyle.doc for documentation of DOS utilities and readme.txt for price and registration.

Demo is limited to 3 (of 36 possible) parts which gives possibility to create simple styles and show program facilities.

Download from http://www2.iicm.edu/korgprog (gnistyle.zip, 244k)

Guenter