SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#17868 - 11/22/02 07:09 PM Is Triton Studio the way to go?
M33 Offline

Loc: Detroit, MI
I am contemplating the purchase of this work-station and would like some feedback about it.

Thanks

#17869 - 12/03/02 07:28 PM Re: Is Triton Studio the way to go?
GlennT Offline

Loc: Medina, OH, USA
For what it does, it's in a class of its own. A very highly rated KB. It depends, however, exactly what you want.

#17870 - 06/05/03 01:25 AM Re: Is Triton Studio the way to go?
ketron_user Offline

Loc: zagreb
Hi

I am Ketron user (I have this name because I joined first time on Ketron forum), but I am also Triton Studio user.

Believe me, Triton is synth you will never sell!

Regards
Želimir

#17871 - 06/05/03 04:03 AM Re: Is Triton Studio the way to go?
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
It sure seems to be everywhere. It's a very powerful instrument, and if you like the sounds, or have a module that pleases you ..... the sequencing and editing cababilities will keep you busy for a long time. If you use a PC envirnment to record, or outboard recorders ... then the impact is not quite as stunning. There are lots of kb's that work well in the studio. The Triton IS a pretty good studio, in itself though. Maybe that's why it's the go-to board these days. All the stores I shop at are still selling them by name. The people walk in and are presold. Nice.

#17872 - 11/20/03 10:31 AM Re: Is Triton Studio the way to go?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by M33:
I am contemplating the purchase of this work-station and would like some feedback about it.

Thanks

The Motif ES seriously smokes it!!!

#17873 - 11/20/03 10:10 PM Re: Is Triton Studio the way to go?
Musicwinmn Offline

Loc: Dublin, CA , USA
I have the Triton Classic and was getting ready to buy the Studio until I noticed all the excitement about the Motif ES.
Contrary to what Uncle Dave says, all the 'players' are buying the ES. The Studios are not selling at retail.
So be careful with your $. I like Korg and hope they will answer Yamaha with an innovative great sounding music work station at NAMM in January.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online