Hi, my question is: why doesn't Gem put better quality and more Arabic sounds on their Arrangers? Today there are a lot's of Gem users in Europe who make arabic/oriental music on their Gem. The Gem Wk8se is very popular here only because of its sample capabilities and good drums. There are a few men in Germany who sell very *HIGH* quality samples for arabic/turkish music. They ask a lot's of money for the sounds wich are made by themselves. I think if GEM puts some of these kind of sample's in the next succesor of the GEM wk8, than it would become a great hit in the arabian/turkish musicmakers community. You can listen at some of the best arabic/turkish samples at:
http://www.dogus2000.de/Samples/Telli_Calgilar/Nefesli_Calgilar/nefesli_calgilar.html

(especially the "Zurna" sounds are so important for us becuase it is our traditional instrument.)

I hope you have an idea now of how the oriental sounds should be on a keyboard. I got the most of these samples. The total memory space needed for these samples are approx. 24 MB. If you need something please let me know. I would like to help to make the next GEM Arranger contain the best oriental sounds!

Greetz
Sisi002