This is nowt to do with music (this time) so can anyone help please.
My ISP is AOL and I've been trying to send a photo email attachment. AOL is supposed to automatically zip and unzip attachments, and following guidance by AOL I've scanned the photo using MGI Photo Suite and it goes into
C:\My documents\UNTITLE1.jpg. Then type the email and pick up this file and send off the email. BUT it takes about 20plus minutes to send and about the same time to receive - sending the email to myself.
I then tried Winzipping the photo, then clicking on "send by email" and a screen headed Outlook Express appears, subject matter as per the file. Type the email,press send, and the message goes off, but almost immediately I get a message that message has been rejected by Carefourfree, which was my ISP before AOL. I thought I'd got rid of carefourfree altogether but it's still somehow hanging in there.
I've contacted aol help section but they tell me that they cant improve on their method, but photos etc received come in immediately, so something is wrong either with my aol set up, or something I'm either doing or not doing.
Grateful for anyone's help but answers must be simple - I'm new to the world of pc'ing

Ogre