Even though I hace been conned out of a Minimoog synthesizer, and $350.00. I would still like to have a Moog synth. But that may not be possible, since the demand for them is so graet that the price for any moog is driven up. Even the latest Minimoog Voyager is rather expensive as well.

My feeling is that once I have played a mini or almost had one. That anything else fails in compraeison. I feel that it's too the point I either want a Moog synth or none at all. I did stop bye the Moog Music web site and they are coming out with new product but I don't know what it is? Have too wait until the Summer NAMM show is in session when Moog will unvail it. Of course I will have to wait too see it in Keybaord magazine. From what I could make out in the picture it looks like another keyboard synth, but I may have to wait until july or august.

Unless someone has a better alternative to a Moog synth. I don't think I will buy another one. I even considered a Prophet 600. Also told to look for a Korg Polysix.