SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#7970 - 01/25/06 05:56 AM Piano
analogcontrolfreak Offline

Okay, thought I would go off topic on this one. I'm sure I have never mentioned this before, but aside from my fascination of synthesizers, I also have a fascination with the piano. I even have a couple of books on the subject. Piano by David Crombie, which is a historical over view of the piano throughout history. Plus I have Piano 300, Celebrating Three Centuries of People and Pianos. by Cynthia Adams Hoover, Patrick Rucker and Edwin M. Good. The book was part of the Smithsonian's Exhibit on the Piano's 300th anniversary. Unfortunately I missed the exhibit. Would have loved to have seen it though. Also have a couple of piano CD's as well. Two Mozart CD's and Two Vince Guaraldi CD's.

PS: I also like organs, but will save that for another thread.

#7971 - 01/27/06 10:19 AM Re: Piano
Songman55 Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD USA
Now there's a favorite subject of mine as well. I am a pianist, and a lover of pianos. While I've made most of my living as a OMB, the piano still remains my favorite. I own a Yamaha C3 which is a 6'1" conservatory grand. And the church where I am the music director just bought the exact same model. On my website is a piano CD I recently recorded on that piano. Good luck with your pursuit of paino music.

Joe

------------------
Songman55
Joe Ayala

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online