Hi all. This is my first post here. I am an absoulte beginner and I am going to buy my first keyboard. Most of all, I like guitar sound and I am not going to perform
in band or compose, just wanna practice mostly classical pieces, so I think styles and drums are not much important for me.

I can not find a music store within 100 miles with models that I am going to choose between, so Youtube vidoes and music forums and your opinions will make my decision final.

I was going to choose between Korg PA 500 and Yamaha PSR S910. They both are good at guitar sound.

Then I saw some videos of MOTIF XS with nice guitar playings. In my ear, all XS videos, have deeper and warmer sounds, that I prefer, may be because people are using better
speakers with XS rather than internal speakers of PSR S910.

I have some questions:

1. Are sound qualities of S910 and XS6 equal?

2. In all videos, I see laptops or other musical hardwares. I am confused. Is it necessary to have these, to be able to play with XS?

3. Considering that there are voice libraries that we can buy for Motif, isn't it a better keybaord, so we can customize it as we like?

4. Regarding guitar sound, and playing in a classic style, is S910 a better choice or XS6 (or MO6)?

Please help me to decide.
Thanks, Kami.

Edited by kami (03/25/11 09:52 PM)