SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#5498 - 12/18/05 01:55 PM What if my SZ account is frozen?
analogcontrolfreak Offline

Hey Nigel I have a question? If I don't post or reply to a topic after five weeks to a month. Will my account be frozen? The only reason why I ask this is because my account on the Moog Archives forum has been. My profile is still there. I just can not log on. Unless I contact the Forum Administrator.

#5499 - 12/18/05 02:09 PM Re: What if my SZ account is frozen?
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
No Paul, your account is never frozen here just because you haven't used it for a while. It's not something you need to worry about at Synth Zone.

#5500 - 12/18/05 02:14 PM Re: What if my SZ account is frozen?

Thanks Nigel!

#5501 - 12/19/05 07:09 AM Re: What if my SZ account is frozen?
MrEd Offline

Hey Paul,
You, your interests, and your website came to mind the other night while I was watching and listening to a TV show that featured the Animusic company.

If you haven't seen or heard of it, they have produced neat computerized/keyboard music with video animations synchronized to the music. I found it enjoyable and entertaining.

If you have not already seen or heard it, take a look/listen at their site: http://www.animusic.com/

Ed

Speaking of frozen...
Thats what everything is here in Chicagoland. And to think I use to look forward to this weather for ice skating, sledding, snowmobiling, snowball fights.

I always teased the local old-timers about having Florida blood too soon in their lives.
But now, its my turn. Burrrrrr its cold!

[This message has been edited by MrEd (edited 12-19-2005).]

#5502 - 12/19/05 12:50 PM Re: What if my SZ account is frozen?

Actually I have heard of animusic. The frist time I encountered it, was on Maryland Public Television, late at night. They used it as filler between shows. Also have been to the web site. The whole thing is really cool.

BTW: I have been updateing my web site. By adding a page on Expeirmental Music. Actually it's another links page to various web sites. Like Raymond Scott's web site. Plus I have been featuring various links on the front page. I try to change those on a daily bassis. Provided I remeber to do that.
http://synth-freak2.00.tripod.com

[This message has been edited by analogcontrolfreak (edited 12-19-2005).]

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online