SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#98919 - 09/04/07 08:41 AM Re: windup keyboard stand
keysvocalssax Offline

Loc: Miami FL nov-may/Lakeville CT ...
i wrote to them and got a reply that the x-stand is 27 lbs but the come-apart is 45.. since there are at least 2 pieces, seems it would be lighter to carry each than a 27-lb X. Also..come-apart should be a lot more stable and a lot better looking. As long as we're spending WAY too much money for either version, if push came to shove I'd go $700 for the come-apart before I'd spring for $400 for an X-stand with a motor.

------------------
Miami Mo

#98920 - 09/04/07 12:38 PM Re: windup keyboard stand
keysvocalssax Offline

Loc: Miami FL nov-may/Lakeville CT ...
I GOT THIS EMAIL REPLY FROM CRYSTAL AT SOLID STAND: All 3 versions of the stand are made in America and they all have a very reliable, heavy duty electric motor attached to them which is the whole purpose of our stand being able to move up and down without removing your keyboard. There's no other keyboard stand in the world that has this feature. It is very solid as we have not had ANY complaints from any of our customers over the past 3 years of the stand not being all of what it is, SOLID! Our only feedback is just how much our customers love the stand. We pride ourselves in standing behind our product 100% and customer service is our priority. The Freedom Breakdown stand has 5 separate pieces to it - 2 arms, 2 legs and the main tower. There are wing bolts that are used to attach the arms and legs to the main tower - 1 wing bolt for each arm and leg for a total of 4 wing bolts. It takes about 1 minute to assemble and 1 minute disassemble the Freedom Breakdown. The entire stand weighs approximately 35-40 pounds. I don't have the weight of each arm and each leg but the main tower has the motor attached to it so it would actually be your heaviest piece. Once the Freedom Breakdown is completely assembled, it is as sturdy as the Freedom Stand. I WOULD THINK IT TAKES MORE THAN A MINUTE TO ASSEMBLE 5 PIECES WITH WING NUTS. SHE ALSO SAID 45 LBS FOR THE UNIT ORIGINALLY.

------------------
Miami Mo

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online