SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#98451 - 08/24/07 09:44 PM Re: I just got a PSR-S900 that works
Scott Langholff Online   content

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
Hi Beakybird

I'm glad to hear you've got one that works. I can imagine how much you will enjoy it now and am looking forward to trying one out myself.

You mentioned about the text and lyrics in the window which I knew about, but doesn't do me much good, I experimented putting lead sheet type info on the screen last year but couldn't quite master it.

You mentioned notes, do you mean musical notes, or notes written to yourself as in words? If if is musical notes as in lead sheets, I'd like to know how to do that one

Scott

#98452 - 08/24/07 10:05 PM Re: I just got a PSR-S900 that works
casiobot Offline

Hi Scott!

My bad-here's a link to the manual:
http://music.yamaha.com/products/main.html?productId=1245

Under "support".

I'll explain my needs more thoroughly later on!

Have a good friday night!

#98453 - 08/24/07 10:21 PM Re: I just got a PSR-S900 that works
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Quote:
Originally posted by Scott Langholff:
do you mean musical notes, or notes written to yourself as in words?

Hi Scott. I think I can answer for Beaky because he and I had discussed this very thing. Beaky was referring to noting 'in text': the key of the song, plus other things to remember re the way to play the song.

It's not possible to import an image file (lead sheet or otherwise) into a text (.txt) file. That said, it IS POSSIBLE with Tyros2, to load a .BMP file of a lead sheet, and have it display as a background image on the Tyros2 LCD screen. Unfortunately, this can't be saved to be automatically called up via registration like a txt file can, and the lead sheet (with notes & staff) might be a bit difficult to easily read on the T2's screen. - Scott

#98454 - 08/24/07 10:28 PM Re: I just got a PSR-S900 that works
Scott Langholff Online   content

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
HI Scott

That's about what I thought, but I thought it would be good to clarify the info a bit.

What I'm talking about would be a super feature. Maybe I should put it on the wish list to Yamaha for the T2 replacement

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online