SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#97104 - 08/25/01 05:50 PM Yamaha PSR-2000 Arrives In Two Weeks - Possible?
MR Bulk Offline

Loc: Mililani, Hawaii, USA
Hello, I am brand new to this board and this is my first post. I've lurked and read posts over the past few days and found this site to be an invaluable resource.

Anyway I have been researching prices on the upcoming PSR2000 because I would like to purchase one (I have a month-old PSR740 and two other Really Old arranger keyboards right now) and left word with Musicians Buy to notify me when Yamaha will begin shipping the PSR2000.

On August 22, I received e-mail notification from Musicians Buy that Yamaha will begin shipping the PSR2000 in two weeks.

I know the info has slowly been coming coming forth on this new unit, and there are still some questions. I am wondering if you all think this is possible that Yamaha would be able to distribute so early? If so, I will submit my order today!

------------------
Regards and Aloha,

Charlie

Charlie
http://artists2.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/MR_Bulk/index-1.html

#97105 - 08/25/01 06:00 PM Re: Yamaha PSR-2000 Arrives In Two Weeks - Possible?
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
Charlie,
Don Mason posted that someone at Yamaha told a music dealer Don knows that Yamaha has already received PSR2000's in California last week. I called Yamaha to confirm this and the Portable Keyboard Assitant Product Manager told me an absolute "not true". However, they are still on schedule to have product by the end of September.
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
(Retired 2021)

#97106 - 08/25/01 06:23 PM Re: Yamaha PSR-2000 Arrives In Two Weeks - Possible?
MR Bulk Offline

Loc: Mililani, Hawaii, USA
Hi George,

Thanks for the immediate response, appreciate it.

California, eh? Hmmm, maybe I should just get it from your outfit -- shorter transit time to Hawaii and all.

Do you deal in Yamahas, and if so would you kindly direct me to your website if you have one?

------------------
Regards and Aloha,

Charlie

Charlie
http://artists2.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/MR_Bulk/index-1.html

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online