SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#96500 - 02/23/04 06:39 PM Re: OT - DANO1 .... Forecast
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
No way that's Harrisburg Pa. Not that short a trip. No way, man. There MUST be another Harrisburg, right? What state is it in?

#96501 - 02/23/04 06:53 PM Re: OT - DANO1 .... Forecast
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Harrisburg, PA is about 65 miles north of Baltimore, and like Tony says, about 1-1/2 hours north of BWI Airport. Tony, why are you going to Harrisburg? Not much going on there this time of year other than recreational vehicle and outdoor shows. I'll be around for the next two weeks, so give me a call and I'll buy the beer.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#96502 - 02/23/04 11:06 PM Re: OT - DANO1 .... Forecast
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Quote:
Originally posted by travlin'easy:
Harrisburg, PA is about 65 miles north of Baltimore.
Gary

69 to be exact. You gotta get out more UD and take in the countryside. You know, get things in perspective a little better by visiting some of those "far off" places more often. You'll then realize they're just a hop skip and jump from home sweet home or even Baltimore like Harrisburg is.

Btw, Philadelphia is only 94 miles from Harrisburg.

Best regards,
Mike

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online