SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#94817 - 11/29/00 10:23 PM Double Keyboard , midi & volume pedals???
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
What kind of stand do you recomend, I have a Solton X1 HD, Fatar midi pedals(17), a Volume pedal and I´m considering also the Roland VA 7, the problem with the X stands is that you can not fit under the midi pedals&volume, the A frame is impractical, I saw in a magazine once a keyboard stand w/2 keyboards and midi pedals, it did look similar to the aphex column, but this was cromed, anyone saw it too?? if so please let me know what brand, model, etc.
Thanks

#94818 - 11/30/00 04:30 AM Re: Double Keyboard , midi & volume pedals???
Stevizard Offline

Loc: Indianapolis, IN, USA
I use a platform keyboard stand. Its extremely sturdy and holds my PSR9000 with no bobbinb or weaving as I play. Height is adjustable and plenty of room for foot switches, etc. Musician's Friend was the best deal I could find. Here's the URL: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/ex/shop/k...=&netpid=452030

#94819 - 11/30/00 05:30 AM Re: Double Keyboard , midi & volume pedals???
Stevizard Offline

Loc: Indianapolis, IN, USA
I forgot to say that both height and width are adjustable. For $49 you can't beat it.

#94820 - 11/30/00 07:06 AM Re: Double Keyboard , midi & volume pedals???
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
Bespeco is a italian keboard stand company that makes the chrome looking column stand thats similar to the ultimate support aphex stand except that it has space underneath for your pedals without legs getting in the way. It also has the ability to be adjusted to any angle you want the two tiers to be set at and the height of both stands is fully adjustable. The nice thing about this stand is that unlike the aphex column, the column doesn't go all the way down to the floor and get in your way. At a certain point, it's column goes to the left and to the right, leaving a space at the bottom for pedals and feet, and a third leg comes out to the back, which folds in for storage. The retail price for this stand is $249.00, I sell it for $149.00.
Another very strong stand, but not as portable is the Quick lock Z stand with the second tier. It is the most stable stand I know of. I use them all around my store for displays. They list at $275.00.
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, Ca.
(Retired 2021)

#94821 - 11/30/00 08:02 AM Re: Double Keyboard , midi & volume pedals???
Dnj Offline

Hi,
Here is the web site to see the BESPECO keyboard stand george is talking about
http://www.bespecoprofessional.com/

Donny

#94822 - 11/30/00 03:34 PM Re: Double Keyboard , midi & volume pedals???
Clif Anderson Offline

I think the Bespeco keyboard stand (The Apollo) looks pretty nice. However, modorantes may be thinking of the stand pictured in the Music Player Network advertisements. See the September, 2000 issue of Keyboard Magazine on page 90. I would like to know what stand that is.

Clif

#94823 - 12/07/00 10:40 PM Re: Double Keyboard , midi & volume pedals???
Paul Ip Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas, U.S.A.
Bespeco Apollo looks very neat and has a lot of accessories to make it even better.

Another sturdy two-tier keyboard stand that allows space for MIDI foot controllers and various pedals - I guess Quik Lok Z-726 (or Z-726L for very wide keyboard) is very good starting point. We can build a complete mobile stage/studio keyboard station by adding following accessories to the Z-726 stand:

2 Z-731 shelfs (for speakers/monitors)
Z-732 music stand
X-728 telescopic mic boom
ZM-99 caster kit (for mobility, with locks)

The following picture is an interesting example of setup (without casters and speaker shelves):

Paul Ip
from Texas

#94824 - 12/10/00 06:55 PM Re: Double Keyboard , midi & volume pedals???
DanO1 Offline

Loc: Maryland
Hello to all,
Quik Lok makes a 4 legged stand called a WS-550 . You can order a 2nd tier for this great stand. You can fit any size Midi pedals underneath and have adjustablle height. Check it out on there web site. Quik Lok WS550 ! Good luck... DanO1
oneils4@home.com

#94825 - 12/21/00 07:55 AM Re: Double Keyboard , midi & volume pedals???
Anonymous
Unregistered

I represent a company that makes the finest most sturdy and versatile stand made. The brand is Standtastic. You can see all the stands at our website...lmproducts.com. The two-tier stand has a pro net price of $149.00. It has adjustable height, width, angle, depth. It also folds up to a very small compact size for carrying. We guarantee satisfaction. The stand has NO BOUNCE. It was a stand designed by keyboard players for keyboard players. It also has accessories such as a microphone boom holder and rackmounting kits that can be added.

#94826 - 12/21/00 10:21 AM Re: Double Keyboard , midi & volume pedals???
Dnj Offline

Hi,
The standtastic is a Great looking stands and just what I need to get in and out in a hurry plus it looks very easy to store in my Minivan. Thanx for the link to your site at www.lmproducts.com

I'll be in touch

Donny NJ

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 12-21-2000).]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online