SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#94328 - 07/20/02 01:00 PM Bebop's Wife Jann Is Recovering and Thank You ALL
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Thank You Dear Friends,
Jann and I thank all you wonderful people for your prayers and get well wishes, and most especially for your friendship.
Jann has started to respond to treatment and is now recovering. She is still in ICCU after three days but hopefully she will be upgraded to move into the general hospital population today. The heart surgeon has advised us that as a result of the speedy action of all concerned they believe there is minimal damage to the heart muscle and the stent is correctly located and doing the job. No surgery is planned at this time. They did a scan of the heart muscle today to see how much had been damaged using the same technology that is used to look at babies in the womb. Today's technology is just awesome. There will need to be some changes in life style and self discipline to prevent further recurrences.
God is in control of our lives and to HIM we are thankful, and to each of your for your prayers. It is so good to have this big extended family, and I include every person that posts on this forum as you have all included us. We are grateful to each and everyone of you. I am unable to put into words how much your kindness and words and prayers have meant to me during this very difficult time
We love you all
Bill and Jann Forrest in San Jose, California

#94329 - 07/20/02 01:16 PM Re: Bebop's Wife Jann Is Recovering and Thank You ALL
ChicoBrasil Offline

Loc: Belo Horizonte,Minas Gerais,Br...
Hello Bill

I am side by side with my son Daniel, kbdist and cardiologist and we are glad with the news.
GOD bless you Bill and your wife.
Regards
Chico

#94330 - 07/20/02 02:29 PM Re: Bebop's Wife Jann Is Recovering and Thank You ALL
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Hi Bebop, I'm elated to hear the GOOD news! Glad to hear that Jann's heart suffered minimal damage and that she's recovering well. Please send her my personal best wishes. I look forward to the opportunity of visiting both of you and playing music together again soon. Music HEALS ! - Scott

#94331 - 07/20/02 03:34 PM Re: Bebop's Wife Jann Is Recovering and Thank You ALL
dlstarry Offline

Loc: MN. U.S.A.
HI: Bebop
I am very glad to hear Jann is recovering, hopefully she will get
back to a 100% real soon.
Give Jann my best.
My thought's & prayers a with You & Jann
Denny

#94332 - 07/20/02 08:12 PM Re: Bebop's Wife Jann Is Recovering and Thank You ALL
jedi Offline

Loc: Merrimack, N.H.
Hi Bebop,
That is great news that no surgery is needed. I`m glad that things are looking brighter for you and Jann. I pray for her continued recovery and all the best and all my hopes are with you both.
Take care,
jedi

#94333 - 07/20/02 09:21 PM Re: Bebop's Wife Jann Is Recovering and Thank You ALL
Anonymous
Unregistered

Bill...
It is always distressing to hear of misfortune among any of our musical fraternity.... but am so glad Jann is responding and on the mend.
Eddie

#94334 - 07/21/02 05:31 PM Re: Bebop's Wife Jann Is Recovering and Thank You ALL
ComposerRyan Offline

Hi Bebop. I will keep both you and your wife in my thoughts and prayers. I am glad to hear that she is recovering and I pray that God provides comfort for you and your wife both spiritually and physically.

We are here for you Bebop and if you need anything, let us know! Again, I am so sorry about what happened to your wife and I pray that she starts to feel better and that she has a quick recovery.

May God bless you both and provide you with good health!
Ryan

ALSO, PLEASE BE SURE TO VISIT THE WEBQUAD NETWORK AT:
http://www.webquad.com

CONTACT ME AT:
composerryan@webquad.com

#94335 - 07/21/02 09:13 PM Re: Bebop's Wife Jann Is Recovering and Thank You ALL
shiral Offline

Loc: IL, USA
Bebop,

So sorry to hear about Jann's illness and it is great to learn that she is getting better. I wish her a speedy recovery.

Shiral

#94336 - 07/22/02 10:04 AM Re: Bebop's Wife Jann Is Recovering and Thank You ALL
Leon Offline

Loc: British Columbia
Good to hear your wife is doing better.
...Leon

#94337 - 07/22/02 08:44 PM Re: Bebop's Wife Jann Is Recovering and Thank You ALL
Mosiqaar Offline

Loc: Atlanta, GA, USA
OH God, I just posted to scottyee's announcement about your wife and right after that I saw this...I am releived...and happy that your wife is recovering well.

BEST OF LUCK

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online