SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#94124 - 03/27/05 06:38 PM PSR 3000 will not save the DSP.......
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
Hello everyone, in my PSR 3000 I have like many users here, made several registration banks, user styles, user Flute ( Hammond preset type voces), user pads, etc....if I did program Ketron SD1(much more complex), this is much easier, whatsoever, I have not been able to succesfully save my "Lenny Dee" DPS effect in the organ voices/registration, I can do the drawbars, but, for the people that may not know Lenny Dee, he uses a tape echo, like Les Paul did in the guitar....I also made and save my DSP user FX to fit this "effect".....well, I do some songs in that style, and when I recall the registration with the user voices/drawbars/user DSP, the DSP re-assign itself to a simple reverb, or chorus but the Delay I picked. Is this a "glitch" in the PSR 3000 registration memory?. Thanks.

------------------
mdorantes

#94125 - 03/28/05 08:25 PM Re: PSR 3000 will not save the DSP.......
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
I really appreciate if ANYONE can help me, please. Thanks

#94126 - 03/29/05 06:06 AM Re: PSR 3000 will not save the DSP.......
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Are you saving it as a User voice or a Registration? If you are saving it as a user voice, you will have to rename the voice as a custom voice, otherwise when accessed it will revert to the onboard, preset setting. If it is being saved as a registration, be sure the appropriate boxes in the registration save menu are checked.

Hope this helps,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online