Hi, I just got (3 days ago) Roland VA-76. I like it a lot, IT'S A GREAT PROFESSIONAL KEABOARD. Awesome sounds and feel of the synth. However, I feel that I want to stick with my Triton, which is not an arranger. I guess arrangers not my thing. Why I bought it? Well, I read all about it and it was one of those spontaneous actions; I just went on keyboardshop.com site and bought it. It is really hard to try va-76 'cause there is none in the area, so I bought it.

Anyway, I am selling it right now for the same amount as I bought it at keyboardshop.com I’m selling it for the same price because as I contacted the store I’m qualified to return the item for a full refund. I will pay for s/h though AND SINCE I WANT TO AVOID SPENDING S/H MONEY to return the item I’ll give it a shot and try to sell the item here or on eBay for those WHO LIVE IN NYC METRO AND can drive to Jersey City, NJ to buy it.

Please email me asap to vmeytin@hotmail.com or call me at 201-434-1694 for more info and do it soon ‘cause I have just a few days left to return the item to keyboardshop.com for a full refund.

One more thing: THE KEYBOARD AND EVERYTHING THAT CAME WITH IT ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AND WAS TOUCHED FOR 2 DAYS ONLY.

Thank you.

------------------
VM