SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#92486 - 06/05/05 07:39 AM New items on my website
notlos Offline

Loc: Belgium
Hi Everyone,

I have recently updated my site with new pictures and story's. New pics on "notlos photo's" and new story's on "my favourite composers".
Hope you like the items.
Regards,
Notlos,
www.notlos.com

------------------

#92487 - 06/05/05 07:51 AM Re: New items on my website
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Dirk, congratulations for your website and also for your new look (without the beard and with a different haircut): you look much younger and definitely cool! Does Kim Clijsters play a keyboard as well?
Thank you for quoting me re. the pictures from Brazil; anyway, my name is Rotolo, with just one "l".
Ciao!
Andrea

[This message has been edited by Dreamer (edited 06-05-2005).]

#92488 - 06/05/05 07:56 AM Re: New items on my website
notlos Offline

Many thanks Andrea,
I will change your name on the site,
My apologies.
Thanks for the kind words on my "new look"
You made my day !!!!!

Regards,

Notlos

#92489 - 06/05/05 07:56 AM Re: New items on my website
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Dirk,
could you please tell us which keyboards are in your home studio right now? You mentioned the PA 1 X pro, the Hammond and the Ketron X1, but in a picture I see three keyboards in a tier. The one in the middle is the X1 -all right- but the one below looks like a Roland VA 76: am I right? And which one is one above the X1?
Thanks!
A.

#92490 - 06/05/05 08:03 AM Re: New items on my website
notlos Offline

Hi Andrea,

The Roland VA-76 is below the x1 and up is the Solton "ms 50". You can also see the Roland piano Fp-8 (older type) on a other photo.
Kim Clijsters has not bought a keyboard but a guitar in the "Key-shop".

Regards,
notlos

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online