SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 7 of 13 < 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13 >
Topic Options
#88961 - 08/10/10 01:09 AM Re: Good vs. Evil
Mr. G Offline

Loc: Monroe, Mi. USA
How would it make you feel that after this life you found your self at the judgement seat of a God that you stubornly rejected all your life and hear Him say depart from me you worker of iniquity,( I don't know you)and you have been the cause of your wife and children following you right into a devils hell. If your nane is not written in the Lambs book of life then that is your destiny. Many of you talk about different religions , Buddhism,Islamb, Catholics, etc. Ask yourself this , What is God , What is Jesus, they are not Catholic, Baptist, Methodist, Lutheran or any other man made or man named Religion or Church.Its about what God says. If you go into the millitary you do what they say, if you don't there is a price to pay. On your job you do it the way the boss says and that is the way it is. God also has the the same athority and way much more. So if He says this is how it is to be , then that is the way it is . You have a choice to comply or there is a price to pay, but thank God for His mercy toward us for it is new every morning. I can only say that the reason I try to convince people that God is true is because I also was deep in sin and allmost got to the point of no return but I began to pray and seek after God and one night I fell to my knees and cried out to God to forgive me of all the sin and wrong that I had done. I meant it with all my heart and God Knows when we really want to change from a life of sin and surrender to His plan for our lives. I found that God has a place for us all in Heaven and myself and all other Born again believers just can't stand the thought of our friends and family missing out on eternal life.Millions will miss heaven because they let the devil tell them lie after lie and blame God for the problems we face. God never said it would be easy , He said we will face many trials and tribulations along the way but He is always with us. So don't say that there is no God until you at least ask Him into your heart JUST BELIEVE! and He will prove Himself to you.
Mr. G ,OASYS , KRONOS ,Jupiter 80 , AUDYA 5, Midas Venice ,Danley Labs sm-60f's ,Danley TH mini subs, QSC KW 122's,118 sub , Senhieser and Heil , Audix VX-10 , TC_Helicon ,ZOOM 9200, Lexicon ,Alesis ,AKG solid tube ,AB international Power Sub3600

#88962 - 08/10/10 01:46 AM Re: Good vs. Evil
Mr. G Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Taike:
You're such a hypocrite!

Here you are telling us what to believe in and all while you're full with hatred and look down on all those that don't believe in your faith. You seem to know nothing about other beliefs as well.

Uh, what do you say (yell) when you whack yourself on your thumb with a hammer? Somehow I doubt it'd be "Satan" or "Atheist".

Taike

I have in no way showed any hatred toward anyone I'm just telling of my own experiences that have given me a real change in my life. Its when I begin to read all of the negetive comments about God and how he is a God of desease, war etc. It sounds like people who are haters of God when God Himself has nothing to do with it. I believe He is a good God of Love and Mercy. I made no hypocritical statements to you or anyone else. However I do apologise if I insinuated you were atheist I did misread your Quote at the beginning and for that I am sorry. God is God to all no matter who you are. My statements all are simply to seek God in truth and I don't see any hypocricy in that.
Mr. G ,OASYS , KRONOS ,Jupiter 80 , AUDYA 5, Midas Venice ,Danley Labs sm-60f's ,Danley TH mini subs, QSC KW 122's,118 sub , Senhieser and Heil , Audix VX-10 , TC_Helicon ,ZOOM 9200, Lexicon ,Alesis ,AKG solid tube ,AB international Power Sub3600

#88963 - 08/10/10 01:53 AM Re: Good vs. Evil
Mr. G Offline

Quote:
So why the need to believe in something if neither we nor "God" have any control? It seems to me that "God" only has control when we're dead? Yet, according to the bible God had control and did enjoy zapping or drowning people. I doubt that there weren't any children in Sodom and Gomorrah. What about the Great Flood? How many children and innocent people drowned then? Wouldn't that make him a mass murderer?

Finally, if God created everything, didn't he create "evil" as well? Lucifer's jealousy had to be created by God. Sin had to be God's creation. I mean, how can something evolve when it's not created?

But didn't God warn the people what He was going to do unless thay repented of the sin that had taken hold on the city. And they would not repent.

#88964 - 08/10/10 02:10 AM Re: Good vs. Evil
Mr. G Offline

Quote:
In all honesty, I don't see anywhere where Chas is trying to prove he's right. On the other hand, I can't say the same about yourself.

So why can't Buddhists, Muslims, Hindus, etc. claim the very same what you're claiming? What would make you think that what they experience is fake? If you have all the answers, doesn't that make you God?

Taike

Buddhist, Hindus ,and Muslims do claim they are right. I'm saying from my own experinces with God. I don't have hardly any answers, I just believe the bible and how it changed my life from one way of life to another and I am not trying to push my faith on anyone, just quoting what the bible says, but if people don't believe the Bible then it is of none effect.

#88965 - 08/10/10 02:25 AM Re: Good vs. Evil
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and Demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, Beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long; Its purpose is in the service of your people.

"People fear what they don't know."

Chief Dan George

------------------
Bo pen nyang.

#88966 - 08/10/10 02:37 AM Re: Good vs. Evil
Taike Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. G:
Buddhist, Hindus ,and Muslims do claim they are right. I'm saying from my own experinces with God. I don't have hardly any answers, I just believe the bible and how it changed my life from one way of life to another and I am not trying to push my faith on anyone, just quoting what the bible says, but if people don't believe the Bible then it is of none effect.

NO Buddhist ever made that claim. It really shows that you don't know what you're talking about.

Buddhists don't care what anyone's belief is. Buddhism is the only religion that didn't cause war(s).

Practice whatever faith you want but give others the privilege of theirs.

Taike

------------------
Bo pen nyang.

#88967 - 08/10/10 02:42 AM Re: Good vs. Evil
Mr. G Offline

Quote:
You're such a hypocrite!

Here you are telling us what to believe in and all while you're full with hatred and look down on all those that don't believe in your faith. You seem to know nothing about other beliefs as well.

Uh, what do you say (yell) when you whack yourself on your thumb with a hammer? Somehow I doubt it'd be "Satan" or "Atheist".

Taike

Proably more like Oh Sh-t, I seemed to have offended you when it was never my intentions. I think the only ones who know all about the bible and God are guys half drunk about ready to fall off their barstool, I know , I was there once many years ago. I gave my heart to the Lord 34 years ago and I still have that same Joy today as then, I guess when something lasts that long it must be real with staying power. I say with meekness that I truly did not mean any offence to you or anyone else. I know I got you all fired up but I did click on the wrong quote about being atheist. These kind of debates about different religions and faith can get the ol hair to stand up so I guess more care in our selections of wording must be taken , I know I will be more careful as to not to offend, if at all possible.

#88968 - 08/10/10 03:01 AM Re: Good vs. Evil
Taike Offline

Quote:
I have in no way showed any hatred toward anyone I'm just telling of my own experiences that have given me a real change in my life. Its when I begin to read all of the negetive comments about God and how he is a God of desease, war etc. It sounds like people who are haters of God when God Himself has nothing to do with it. I believe He is a good God of Love and Mercy. I made no hypocritical statements to you or anyone else. However I do apologise if I insinuated you were atheist I did misread your Quote at the beginning and for that I am sorry. God is God to all no matter who you are. My statements all are simply to seek God in truth and I don't see any hypocricy in that.

You said: "I would say that if a Christian were to win a vast amount of money that he or she would still serve God, But a non Christian? Probably not unless their health began to fail and they realised that money cant save them, or restore their life."

That sounds like hatred or at least a genuine dislike towards non-Christians to me. And based on what facts?

Your experience is YOURS and you can't expect everyone else to feel the same way even if the experience is similar to yours.

Calling me an atheist means nothing to me. LOL You can call me a Muslim, Hindu, etc. for all I care. I would take it as a compliment.

No one ever said that your God is a god of disease, war, etc. All we did was aks WHY. Read my first post of this thread and you'll see what I mean.

When ONE preaches and does otherwise, he's a hypocrite. If I tell people to love each other but then look down or disrespect someone else's belief, than I'm a hypocrite. I don't care what one is, be it Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist. We're all human beings, have the same dreams, same pains, same gains, same losses, we all cry, laugh, love, ... Why can't certain people just not accept this.

Imagine...

Taike

------------------
Bo pen nyang.

#88969 - 08/10/10 03:10 AM Re: Good vs. Evil
Mr. G Offline

Quote:
NO Buddhist ever made that claim. It really shows that you don't know what you're talking about.

Buddhists don't care what anyone's belief is. Buddhism is the only religion that didn't cause war(s).

Practice whatever faith you want but give others the privilege of theirs.

Taike

If they didn,t think they were right then they would not be buddhist , If muslims didn,t think that they were right then they too would not be muslims and the same holds true to all religious kinds of faith. I'm not knocking yours or anybodys religion and I can't understand why you say that I am. I have told of my experence and how real it is to me. If you are Buddist and it satisfys your spiritual needs then so be it. If it did not then you might would look for something that would, most people would. So if you are a Buddhist and it satisfys your needs you would not change to something else because you feel you're right. Just as we all do. So if buddist didn't claim to be right about their faith then would that mean that they claim to be wrong? of coarse not, so they too claim to be right just as all do.

#88970 - 08/10/10 03:30 AM Re: Good vs. Evil
Taike Offline

Quote:
Proably more like Oh Sh-t, I seemed to have offended you when it was never my intentions. I think the only ones who know all about the bible and God are guys half drunk about ready to fall off their barstool, I know , I was there once many years ago. I gave my heart to the Lord 34 years ago and I still have that same Joy today as then, I guess when something lasts that long it must be real with staying power. I say with meekness that I truly did not mean any offence to you or anyone else. I know I got you all fired up but I did click on the wrong quote about being atheist. These kind of debates about different religions and faith can get the ol hair to stand up so I guess more care in our selections of wording must be taken , I know I will be more careful as to not to offend, if at all possible.

It's alright, don't worry.

Like I mentioned before, the same experience can have different effects on people. You say that you were saved by God from alcoholism. Now don't you believe that the same has happened to those that are non-Christian? It really doesn't matter what you believe or not believe in. We all draw strength from something. But it would be wrong to deny others for having drawn that strength just because their faith is different than yours.

God is great, Allah is great, Buddha is great, nothing is great...it all comes down to the same. We're all individuals no matter how many groups or cliques we belong to. We can do good and bad in a thousand different ways, sometimes visible, sometimes not. But don't you think that we already know how our actions will be judged? Lest we forget, it's not our words but our actions that cause the scale to go either up or down. So it really doesn't matter what one believes or doesn't. We can't judge someone on what he believes only. That'd be absurd. It would mean that we would disregard anything that person has done, whether good or bad. Doesn't make sense, does it?

Taike

------------------
Bo pen nyang.

[This message has been edited by Taike (edited 08-10-2010).]

Page 7 of 13 < 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online