SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#88543 - 01/21/10 12:20 PM Re: Can't we DO SOMETHING about the disrespect and bickering?
Tonewheeldude Offline

I have been lurking here for over a year and it seems like there is a core of talented and knowledgeable people on here (and some that like to stir it up a bit), but like many forums people do forget they are posting messages on a massively public place.

My rule is simple: If I wouldn't say it to the persons face, or say it through a microphone to 14,000 people then I wont type it on my computer screen either.

I'll try and do the same here!

#88544 - 01/22/10 07:43 AM Re: Can't we DO SOMETHING about the disrespect and bickering?
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Ya gotta love the name...TONEWHEELDUDE!

Long live the B-3!

Welcome, "Dude"!

Russ

[This message has been edited by captain Russ (edited 01-22-2010).]

#88545 - 01/22/10 11:46 AM Re: Can't we DO SOMETHING about the disrespect and bickering?
Tonewheeldude Offline

Thanks Russ, I know its a cheesy name, but its been my online name since the 90s, can't change it now.

TWD

[This message has been edited by Tonewheeldude (edited 01-22-2010).]

#88546 - 02/10/10 06:23 PM Re: Can't we DO SOMETHING about the disrespect and bickering?
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Hey Russ... funny, as I re read this post I think I may be sliding towards the middle of the pack. Since I no longer rely on live performance to pay the bills, I think I fuss more on the music. I am in LOVE when I play the bari sax with the big dance band, I use my midi guitar more, play more solo spotlights with no bells and whistles and I actually turn down the jo... sorry, GIGS that I don't think I'll enjoy.

I have always been an acquired taste - due to my semi-sarcastic nature and free speech ... actually explosive speech patterns, but I'm glad you got to know the inner me - the Dad the teacher the friend ... many here also know that guy, and still manage, somehow to respect the performer as well. That's the secret to all things - Balance. We teach it in school, and I try to live it at home - balance it all and it will all work out!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online