Unregistered

MP link to further info

------------------
Wm. David McMahan
LearnMyKeyboard
JazzItUp Band

#8728 - 09/04/08 04:29 PM Re: Unable to read the Music Player web site
analogcontrolfreak Offline

Thanks Dave! They are having problems, at the moment.

Paul

#8729 - 09/04/08 04:56 PM Re: Unable to read the Music Player web site

Well, I was able to log in. Turns out my thread has not died. Apprently, people ar not letting it die. I really wish they would. If anyone is interested in what I wrote. It's called "Why, I'm a memeber of this froum?"

I won't go into any details. Most of what is written on there, has been written on here.

#8730 - 09/04/08 09:11 PM Re: Unable to read the Music Player web site
3351 Offline

Loc: Toronto, Canada.
Quote:
Originally posted by analogcontrolfreak:
Does anyone know what's going on, Music Player.com? I have not been able to read the site for several days. Are they re-designing the site? Only because when I access, the site. I only get those little red "X's" where a photo would be.

Hey Paul, at the risk of bugging you with the obvious have you tried deleting cookies/browser history? I'd even power down your modem for a bit just so your IP changes. Could be a simple glitch. A server blocking your IP for no reason or a few things like corrupt cookies doing more or less the same. I've run into that before.

Checked the site and all is fine BTW. Two Macs and two PCs here say so. Three separate wireless networks/ internet providers. Tried from my office, home and by leaching onto my neighbour's network as well.

Sorry didn't have the chance to read the thread through all the way but I hope the suggestion above doesn't run you in circles.

cheers,

#8731 - 09/05/08 03:58 PM Re: Unable to read the Music Player web site

Thank you Ed. I found out that, the site was experienceing some problems, with coruption. Anyway, don't worry about not reading the thread. It's mostly the same stuff I have spilled out on here, any number of times. Still can not manage, to get out of that mess. I really wish I knew what was wrong with me, and why I still do the same things over and over again.

One a lighter note. I had posted a therad, in the bar on here. Called, Analog in a digital world. However no replies? Eh, can't win them all.

Paul

#8732 - 09/08/08 08:05 AM Re: Unable to read the Music Player web site

Still can't read the site.

[This message has been edited by analogcontrolfreak (edited 09-08-2008).]

[This message has been edited by analogcontrolfreak (edited 09-08-2008).]

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online