SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#87135 - 01/20/08 06:46 AM LET'S GO GIANTS!
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
I'm rootin' for the Giants to upset the Packers today. As a long time fan, this has been one of the most exciting seasons I can remember. 1986 was pretty good too, but no one has given this team an ounce of respect.

GO GIANTS!!!

------------------
Al Giordano
http://www.arrangerworld.com

Tyros 2, Yamaha P-250, Korg Triton Extreme 76, Roland VK8-M, DW Collectors Series Drums, Roland SPD-S.

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#87136 - 01/20/08 07:40 AM Re: LET'S GO GIANTS!
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
This guy stops at the Eagle's ticket window and says..."I would like 4 Eagles play-off tickets...The Eagle ticket guy says,,There are no play-off tickets..the Eagles didn't make the play-offs this year..the guy leaves..

Next day ..same guy comes to the ticket window.."I like 4 play-off tickets"...The ticket guy says.."I told you yesterday , no tickets..The Eagles didn't make the play-offs...The guy leaves..

Very next day ..same guy comes to the ticket window.."I would like 4 play-off tickets"...The ticket guy says..buddy I told you there are no play-off tickets, the Eagles didn't make the play-offs...

This same guys comes back another week ..same thing asking for play-off tickets..The ticket guy says ..The Eagles didn't make the play-offs..no tickets....
The following week ..The guy comes to the window and ask foe 4 play-off tickets....the ticket guy says .."what is wrong with you...THE EAGLES DID NOT MAKE THE PLAY-OFFS!!!...

The guy says....I know, I am from New York, and I drive down here ...just to hear you say "The Eagles didn't make the play-offs"

#87137 - 01/20/08 07:47 AM Re: LET'S GO GIANTS!
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
I like that one Fran ....
Al, I am right with you on this ... Even my son, who is a lifelong Jets fan (where did I go wrong???), and lives in Mamaroneck NY, is rooting hard for the GIANTS because of the way Eli and Coughlin have been maligned all year ...
GO GIANTS
t.

#87138 - 01/20/08 09:43 AM Re: LET'S GO GIANTS!
kbrkr Offline

Oh Fran, that is too funny. Thanks!

Tony; In my eyes the Giants are already winners. Anything from here on in is just gravy.

It's supposed to be the coldest NFL game ever; What else can they throw at the Giants and the giants still persevere!

GO G-MEN!

Al

#87139 - 01/20/08 11:18 AM Re: LET'S GO GIANTS!
Fran Carango Offline

Here is my prediction...the winner of this game will win the Superbowl....If they thaw out in time..

Green-bay will win it all...

Of course that is with a healthy Brett..without him ..they are history...

#87140 - 01/20/08 08:01 PM Re: LET'S GO GIANTS!
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
what an exciting game as the Giants beat the Packers in over time. should be a great super bowl.
Bebp

#87141 - 01/20/08 09:17 PM Re: LET'S GO GIANTS!
tony mads usa Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Fran Carango:
Here is my prediction...the winner of this game will win the Superbowl....If they thaw out in time..
Green-bay will win it all...
Of course that is with a healthy Brett..without him ..they are history...

Well Fran, I guess you are as qualified to pick football game winners as the guys on the pre-game show ! ... But I hope you are right about the winner of this game winning the SB ....
I think Brett was healthy tonight .... up until that INT gave him AGITA!!!

Al ... how about that - UNBELIEVABLE
t.

[This message has been edited by tony mads usa (edited 01-20-2008).]

#87142 - 01/21/08 05:12 AM Re: LET'S GO GIANTS!
kbrkr Offline

Well, today I am off to my cardiologist to check my ticker after last nights game!!!

Holy Mackerel, what a game!!! I can't see the Patriots stopping them now.

How'd you like the game, Tony?

Go Giants!!!

#87143 - 01/21/08 07:51 AM Re: LET'S GO GIANTS!
Fran Carango Offline

Yep Tony, I stand ..that the winner of that game will win the Superbowl..Brett forced too much...the same problem he has done for the last three years...trying to win on his own merits.

The Giants played a great game..especially the other Manning...

The Giants have the Patriots ..right where they want them....being a 14 point underdog..they have nothing to lose and everything to gain....

The Giants gave them a good game the last time they played..since then ..the Giants are better, and the Eagles and Ravens showed how to beat the Patriots....

I pick the Giants 27-24..Though I don't know how the Giants will get that 3 pointer with their kicker...

#87144 - 01/21/08 08:16 AM Re: LET'S GO GIANTS!
tony mads usa Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Fran Carango:

I pick the Giants 27-24..Though I don't know how the Giants will get that 3 pointer with their kicker...

Well, they got the 3 when they needed it last night ... And I LIKE the GIANTS chances against the Pats ... the offense is playing controlled football, and the defense is playing OUT OF CONTROL !!! ...

Al: the game was GREAT ...
a couple of months ago my wife and I decided that for Christmas gifts to each other we would buy a subscription to 3 plays at the Prov Performing Arts Center ... Her sister
and brother-in-law bought the same tickets ... guess when the first play was ?!?!? ... you got it =LAST NIGHT at 6:30PM ... as Charley Brown says
AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ... so after the play there was no
radio, tv, phone calls, e-mails, NOTHING until I finished watching the game on
DVR ...
I fast forwarded through the commercials but watched all the plays until the middle of the 4th quarter ... then my nerves got the best of me and I was fast forwarding through the plays as well until I saw something of interest ... when Tynes missed 2 field goals and it went into OT I thought the GIANTS were done ... BUT ...
t.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online